CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I want this Driver cause I need an upgrade to my Driver and I keep hearing AWESOME things about this Driver!

I've been doing a ton of testing lately and the flash has been a strong contender. I'd love to win this one and have some fun with it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2019 was supposed to be the year of a new driver for me. I still haven't made it happen. I'd like to win this to keep my plan on track.

Here's the first post I made since reading about this contest

I read the topic as "dated" being out of fashion. In that case, yes! But clothes with actual dates on them? I don't think so.

The Callaway would be a excellent addition to my bag. Give my old mizuno a rest.

I just really need a new driver! But all the ones I want are too expensive, so it would be wonderful to win one! And, I play an old set of Callaway S2H2 irons and I play ok with them, why not have a Callaway driver too! My current one is a Wilson Ultra. :(

No new driver for me this year, although the board is on fire with all of the accolades about the Epic Flash. Three thousand posts can't be wrong.

I would like to win the Epic Flash honestly because I'm a little geeked out that they used AI to generate the face design. Now I just need to have a robot to swing it for me :sneaky:

I would love to win the Callaway Epic driver so that I could hit absolute nukes off the tee box! :banana:

I have heard nothing but good things about the epic flash driver!

The reason I want it is because I was fit for this driver but couldn’t pull the trigger quite yet!

This would make a nice upgrade to my XR16 that I currently game.

Also good luck to everyone that enters.

I tell everyone I dont like it, but I secretly do. #beast

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I would love to have this driver because I'm a gear ho...and I love the Epic lineup plus I could pass the love on with my current driver!

Not only do I want it, but I NEED a new driver. I just came back to golf after 2 near fatal wrecks. My driver is a Killer Whale, but have borrowed a friends cobra F2(?) driver I think it is.

It's the launch of our new forum and we want to celebrate, so welcome to Paradise Week! Every day this week we will have a new contest right on the THP Forum and throughout the week, we will have some fun and special announcements coming. Day 4 is here and it is a good one. Here is your chance to win a Callaway Epic Flash driver.

Day 4 Prize
View attachment 8908564

If you have not checked out our guide on the new forum, you can do so here.

How to Enter
Entering this one is easy and should be fun.
1. Go to any thread on the entire forum (not this one) and make a relevant post.
2. Then come back to this thread and tell us why you want the Epic Flash driver.

We can check username with post history to verify another post was made and once you do those two steps, you are good to go.

That's it. Then sit back until tomorrow when we announce the winner. And don't worry, if you don't win, there is a new contest coming every day, because after all...IT'S PARADISE WEEK here on THP.
I want this driver because it’s the best driver in the world! This has always been my dream driver.... goodluck to everyone who enters!

according to the title ... flash .... must have to prove it
?

Would love the opportunity to see how this driver performs as it has so many accolades in.2019 . Thanks for the opportunity.

I need to replace my broken driver and also this driver keeps popping up on the lists for most forgiving. And that's what I definitely need. :confused:

i am in the market for an upgrade and have never tried a callaway driver. i hear great things so i would love to try one out.

I would love to try this driver out after seeing so much good about it at the grandaddy last year. I have yet to own a Callaway club and this would be the perfect intro into the brand that has done so much for this forum.

I hope I get picked because I am the BIGGEST CALLAWAY FAN with history goes back in early 90s buying a Callaway Big Bertha Driver just came out with my entire paycheck for a month washing dishes and my current Callaway XR driver is 6 years old & due for update. :giggle:

I don't want it... give it to someone else....

NOT!!! :D Send it this way, please!

Anything that can help get some of my distance back after shoulder surgery will be a blessing indeed!!!???

It’s time to move on , the irons stay, the putter maybe, but I need help with the Driver, I just can’t launch the ball off the tee with my old one, it’s all down to getting older.

Back