Contest - Pick Any Driver

I'm listening to the Podcast right now. I'll get my entry in here in a few.

I picked the Wilson Staff F5. Was torn between M1, F5, and XR16

Cool as crap! I am entered.

I'm in.

I went with the XR Pro. I felt like it would be an interesting compliment to the SLDR / Ping G30 I've already got fighting for a spot in the bag.

Entry submitted. Went with the Cobra F6 because that's the only one of that group that I have actually hit before. Being named King didn't hurt either if I'm being honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished up the pod cast! Really good, enjoyed it! Contest entered, thanks THP!

what a great contest! Great content as well guys! Also, JB, I didn't think that anyone under the age 70 drank the beverage of choice for this podcast

Good luck to all that enter! A ton of great drivers to pick from.

Hope I win! I need that M1 in my bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just listened to the podcast, the Dean has spoken and my entry has been submitted !

Well done JB and Dean !

Golf clap, thanks for all these great opportunities

What a great show! Keep up the great work. I am in on this bad boy!

Entry sent... so torn on what driver and even what shaft flex... went with King LTD but also considered JGR, JPX EZ, Z355, XR 16 Pro, F6+, F5 and probably 3 others, LOL.

Thanks for another awesome episode and another fantastic contest!!!

Got my entry in. This is a fun contest. But I'm more excited to hear the data that comes out of it.

I'm in!

Very excited for this, thanks THP I

fingers cross, had to sign up for this!!

Would love to score a new driver, give Big Bertha a chance to take over the top dog slot in my bag!

Still plenty of time to enter.

Entry is in!
Trying a driver based on feedback from those at club clash and info from The Dean has spoken podcast that wouldn't be on my radar would be cool!

Entry is in. When you look at the heads on the first page, it's like a kid in a candy store.....I want this one, I want than one......

Entry is in. When you look at the heads on the first page, it's like a kid in a candy store.....I want this one, I want than one......

I changed about 8 times before deciding, and then had to hurry up and sent the e-mail before I changed my mind again.

I changed about 8 times before deciding, and then had to hurry up and sent the e-mail before I changed my mind again.

It's not an easy decision and Club Clash proved that there isn't such a thing as a bad driver being put out these days and there is a club for every swing.

Can I give a bonus entry to those who enter and say I should win one too?

Contest - Pick Any Driver

I'm still debating this one. I'm pondering the Cobra LTD, or the Ping G LStec, shoot add the BB Alpha 816 too.

Back