Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

People are not reading the posts before entering......

Maybe he’s a time traveler

People are not reading the posts before entering......

Yeah...but one should not need to read through pagres of posts to see it's closed...I think the administrators should be flagging the thread as now closed, with a link to winner announced or such.

Similarly I think w hen a member has askef for advice on ewhat club to get etc. amnd has decided after input from membders he shoukld ewdit the fiorst post to say he has decided before folks spend time trying to answer.

Yeah...but one should not need to read through pagres of posts to see it's closed...I think the administrators should be flagging the thread as now closed, with a link to winner announced or such.

Similarly I think w hen a member has askef for advice on ewhat club to get etc. amnd has decided after input from membders he shoukld ewdit the fiorst post to say he has decided before folks spend time trying to answer.
First post clearly stated that winner would be announced October 11.

Please everybody, read the first post.
All info is in there and this contest ended.

Conidering in the last week we have given away 2 trips, multiple other contests, etc. We do not think it is a lot to ask to read over the rules before entering. Yes we can close the thread, but prefer not to for multiple reasons.

Currently hit the Ping G 3 wood.....love it. Really want to add a 5 wood!!

Back