Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Celebrating one of the best weeks in the history of the THP Forum, we wanted to have a fun giveaway (more coming this week too). Thanks to Budget Golf for this prize.

Untitled-1.jpg

The Prize
The new G410 FW Wood and we have several lofts for you to choose from.

How to Enter
Post in this thread why you need to replace your fairway wood. It could be anything at all and once you do, you are entered.

Rules
1 Entry per person
Contest closes on 10/10/19
Winner announced 10/11/19

Good luck everybody and thanks for making the last couple of weeks on the new forum, so much fun.

I am currently using a Cleveland Mashie 3W and sometimes swap it with a Tour Edge 4W. I'm not really comfortable with either of these off of the fairway. Ping fairway woods are what I have been looking at because of the shallow face profile that I can hit with more confidence.

I'm heading to all Ping G410 woods. They just fit me well, especially with the flat lie settings. Currently playing the G400 Max and G410 3H. A G410 3 wood would be sweet.

Looking to get more consistent distance out of my woods, and this Ping looks good too if I say so myself :love:

Good luck folks! I have heard nothing but great things about this stick.

Well, I dont have a fairway wood. I hit my buddy's the other day and smack the crap out of it. I have a hybrid, which I cant hit. But that wood......DAMN! Thanks for the chance!!

I need to replace my 7 wood because it’s 12 years old and I know that the newer tech would help my game

Pretty happy with my current woods other than my 18* 5-wood that is about 5 years old. Would love to replace it with a G410 5-wood. Good luck! :coffee::cool:

I love the hybrid. Would really like to try out the woods

ST180 has been a good fairway wood for me, but I've heard great things about the G410 lineup. It might add a little boost when I need it. Would love putting it in the bag.

Fantastic prize - good luck everyone!

I have a hole in my bag and would love to fill it with my first Ping club!

Currently playing a Cobra BioCell. Would be great to see what improvements the G410 would bring.:ping:

I don't currently carry a fairway wood, so not only would the G410 fill the FW vacancy, but it would be a great companion to my G410 driver!!

It is time to once and for all retire my Callaway XHot Pro 5 wood and, based on the reviews of this line, this could be the one to do it. Likely leaving some performance behind sticking with old faithful and ready for some new tech to kick it out of the bag.

As much as I like new clubs I'm playing very consistent with what I have.. Good luck to those entering, this performed well when I demo'd it!

I'm currently only gaming a Ping G400 3 wood so there is definitely a need for a 5W or 7W (since there's a gap between my 4I and 3W). To win this would be perfection for my bag!

Well I don’t NEEEED a new fairway wood but if this is as easy to hit as the G410 hybrids I could certainly have a strong desire to want one. Perhaps an SFT 3W would be what I would want to try out.

My current fairway is a Tour Edge Exotics EX9 Tour, which is about three years old. I've heard great things about the Ping G410s, and it would be fun to have one and see if it could win that spot in my bag.

Currently not gaming one so this would fit in nicely!

Because I am a beginner using some cheap clubs I bought on a sale just to get out on the course. Got a few lessons under my belt, and I'm ready to give this golf thing a whirl.

Back