Contest: PING G410 FW Wood

I'm looking for more altitude and distance in my fairway wood. I have heard many good things about the Pings and have never even held one in my hand.

Ever since replacing my G15 this spot in the bag has been a revolving door. I think I need to go back to Ping to lock things down.

Because I don't have a lot of confidence in my current ex10 beta. Could be a shaft issue though.

I need to replace my fairway wood because I just benched my driver (because it’s the clubs fault, obviously) and I could use an upgrade from my old Cobra Speed LD which is older than both of my siblings:LOL:

My rogue 4 Wood has been a blessing for me, but it hasn't been my go to these last couple months.. my ping g400 max has been a step in the right direction for my driver, and adding a fw wood would be another step forward for me.

As always, thank THP for yet another contest!

This club looks sweet and have heard a lot of good things about it. I could really use this club for more club options when I’m trying to hit a long ball off the fairway! Thanks for the chance to win this beast! ✊???‍♂️

I really like my current club so I will leave this one for everyone else. Good luck!

I'm really unhappy with my 3 wood. I've tried this g410 at golftown and found I can be more consistent with it. My 3 wood shaft is also a bit light.

Thanks for the opportunity. I've been playing various Ping woods and hybrids for over the past 7 years, currently carrying the G 5 and 7 woods and G400 SFT driver. I'd love to move to G410 and really like the way the G410 fairways sit, but can't justify the coin right now. Adding the G410 5 wood to replace the G 5 wood would be a terrific start.

Last edited:
I have a gap between driver and 3 iron with no long club to get out of the rough...also I’m getting old and need more reliable club for longer fairway shots. Liked and followed plus entered.

Would love to give the G410 a shot. Love my G400 hybrid and G400 driver - only makes sense to put a Ping FW in the bag!

The old M1 is getting a worn, so a new FW would be a good deal.

I need as much help as I can get at the top of my bag, with a huge gap between my driver and 6i. I would think this could help give me a club to hit on approaches to par 5s but also if I screw up my drive and get as close to that green for my 3rd.

Celebrating one of the best weeks in the history of the THP Forum, we wanted to have a fun giveaway (more coming this week too). Thanks to Budget Golf for this prize.

View attachment 8910458

The Prize
The new G410 FW Wood and we have several lofts for you to choose from.

How to Enter
Post in this thread why you need to replace your fairway wood. It could be anything at all and once you do, you are entered.

Rules
1 Entry per person
Contest closes on 10/10
Winner announced 10/11

Good luck everybody and thanks for making the last couple of weeks on the new forum, so much fun.

I am using a SLAZENGER UNIFLEX 3 wood!!! Enough said! Lefty who swings it ???

Why is simple, I love ping! I miss hit 2 shots of my driver last weekend, both off the end of the head and even though the ball didn't travel far,both shots ended up in the middle of the fairway. Forgiveness is unreal. :thankyou:

One of my playing partners has a G410 3 wood. I hit it on a long par 5 and it went about 225 yards, straight as an arrow. This is a really great club that is easy to hit. I'd love to have one in my bag.

Having adjust-ability with a FW club is mind boggling.............Almost like bone less chicken......:rolleyes:

I would like to add another three wood to the mix to verify that I can’t hit it off the deck.

Good luck everyone, That’s a really great fairway wood.

I would love to win this PING FW since my old Callaway FW was behaving and gave me great shots until last year...but this year, it's been all over. I'd get an upgrade!

I need the Ping G410 because I can’t stop camping out 40 yards short of every single par 5 green. #accidentalLayup

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 wood right now is the least confident choice that I have off of the tee and it's miserable off the deck. I'd love a chance to put a new 3 wood in the bag!

I really like ping clubs played them through high school currently have the ping g original clubs but would love to have a fw wood

Good luck everyone. Someone is going to receive an excellent fairway wood.

Back