Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I want the SLDR S driver in my bag because my current driver, TM R9, is older than my daughter and could use an upgrade (my driver, not my daughter)

I want to win the Taylormade sldr because it would look great in my bag!!

I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S because I would like more distance than my current Razr Hawk is producing. Thanks!

always a fan of taylormade drivers so I would love to have a SLDR S in my bag!

I would love a sldr s. Silver is awesome!

Who couldn't benefit from a little extra length? SLDR S can give it to you

Entry No.4 - running out of reasons that I have no already stated, want this in my bag! Can be the driver that sets me
in the right path.

Would love to give the 12* SLDR s a try to see if it could beat out my current SLDR.

Can't wait to see how it compares to my r1

2nd entry. Time to #LoftUp and add more distance

Entry #4- I want to win an SLDR S because I need to "Loft up", especially after today when I hit 2 worm burners with my driver...

My third entry. It's time to get my hands on this club and why not have it be one from THP!

I want to win the Taylor Made SLDR S driver so I can hit a ball farther than SparksJr tomorrow !

Thanks THO and TM for a great contest!!!
If I win the Taylormade SLDR S driver I know that with the lower forward center a gravity that there is no missing the sweet spot!!!

I want the SLDR in my bag because I want to see what lofting up can do for my driving game.

I'd love to win so I can see how the sliding weight affects my ball flight.

I want to win the SLDR S so I can finally move back a set of tees.

I would like to win this sweet SLDR S driver to see if lofting up is what will help me off the tee.

I'm A big strong man!
But, my tee game begs for more distance!

I need a SLDR S to assist with my lack of distance off the tee!

Thank you THP and Taylormade!

Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I want to win an SLDRs driver, as that spot has been a revolving door in my bag for me lately, and Distance For All is something I could connect with.

Last edited:
I need some #loftup and #distanceforall to keep up with my son. A [h=2]TaylorMade SLDR S Driver would be sweet![/h] :banana:

Entry 4

I want to win the SLDR S because I'm ready to #loftup. Distance for everyone.

It will look good in my bag

I want to win the SLDR S so that I can have a shorter club going into the green without moving up a set of tee's.

Back