Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Day 5 entry:

I'd love to win the Taylormade SLDR S driver so I can #LoftUp and hit more fairways.

Adding more options in my bag, finding the correct settings to maximize this amazing club to its full potential. Fitting as I am going though a custom fitting of my irons.

Gotta have this in the bag. Love the look of this one even more than the first SLDR

Love to have the SLDR S because I'm in need of distance. I'm tired of being outdriven by my playing partners. Thanks.

Superior
Longer
Dominating
Realistic
Superhuman

I really want to win the SLDR S so I can hit it further, and further, and further than my competition.

Final Day.

Everybody loves playing with new things, especially when the new thing works so well. Less spin please!

I want to win the SLDR S driver because I usually love TaylorMade products, but I gave up on their drivers after I put the R1 in my bag mainly cause I couldn't hit it. From what I hear, the SLDR S is more geared towards a player like me, so I'd love to put TM back in my bag.

I want the SLDR S driver in my bag because my current driver, TM R9, is older than my daughter and could use an upgrade (my driver, not my daughter)

Final entry, which I believe is the 5th.

I want the TaylorMade SLDR S because it's time to leave the stone ages of 2010 and move to the modern era, loft up, low and forward cog.

~Rock

Last entry for this beauty of a stick!

Well, it would be cool to have a new driver and winning is always fun. That's a 5th reason I'd like to win the SLDR S.

Entry 4
Roses are red, the SLDR has blue. I need this driver to bomb it over you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never owned a Taylormade club so I'd like one to compare with what I currently have.

Loft up because Taylormade SLDR S because it's #Distanceforall and distance is what i need

I want to win the SLDR S because I'm tired of my buddy always out driving me.

Good luck to all who entered and thanks again to THP rand TM for a great contest.

Last entry here, would love to see this in my bag. Thanks for another great contest.

Entry #5 (I think)-

I want to win an SLDR S because I need to upgrade my driver. I need a consistent driver and the SLDR seems like the perfect candidate. Thank you THP and TaylorMade for the awesome contest!

Last entry for me. I want this driver because when I was on my honeymoon in Costa Rica I played golf on a luxury resort and rented a set of TM Rocketballz clubs and was highly, highly impressed with the RBZ driver. Even with a regular flex shaft, I was absolutely killing it. Id love to have a TM driver in my bag again and since I won an R7 driver from THP in the past, I figure why not send the SLDR S my way too?
Thanks to THP for this awesome contest!

Final Entry:
Watching William McGirt bomb his SLDR at the John Deere Classic, makes we want to bag the TaylorMade SLDR S. #DistanceForAll is what I'm looking for, need to #LoftUp

I need to reduce spin, and the SLDR seems to be one of the lowest spinning drivers on the market right now.
Great contest, THP and TM, thank you.

Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Final entry:
After playing a round with a borrowed driver that doesn't adjust, I now clearly see the benefits of having the SLDR S adjustable weight to help with my ball flight. The ability to move the weight to help induce a fade or draw would've drastically altered the results of my round. With the right ingredients this recipe could be good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Final Entry: Let's get to 17/1700!

Back