Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

🚨Line change coming🚨

I am still stay with Josh but Canadian is on FIRE.
0-4 on all my THP picks, so looking for change 2021!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I am casting my vote for @Canadan .

Looking forward to The Match, Dan vs Chris!!

Oh man. After watching both of them hit some shot earlier, it's gonna be close. @Canadan has my vote though; he was peppering that flagstick during warmup.

While I feel that @Canadan does not pressure up. I think @Vosh68 is going to smidge him out. I think it will be close.

I am going @Canadan 12'3" from the pin. and @Vosh68 10'9''..

This is going to be a battle for the ages!

Current Odds:

Those that watched THP Live today saw a stripe show by @Canadan and @Vosh68 showing some weakness. Even I ran to the window to get a pick on Dan in, it was that impressive.

Also, it was noted that some bet on Vosh without realizing he was Vegan. Regardless of the reason, the late action has favored Dan by a wide margin.

Percentage of the Total Action:
Vosh- 50.2%
Canadan- 49.8%

This is razor close, and line moves to reflect the run on Canadan tickets.

Odds to Win the Mizuno Challenge:
Vosh -110
Canadan -110

Current Odds:

Those that watched THP Live today saw a stripe show by @Canadan and @Vosh68 showing some weakness. Even I ran to the window to get a pick on Dan in, it was that impressive.

Also, it was noted that some bet on Vosh without realizing he was Vegan. Regardless of the reason, the late action has favored Dan by a wide margin.

Vosh- 50.2%
Canadan- 49.8%

Vosh -110
Canadan -110

For accuracy, he isn't Vegan, but he is a vegetarian.

Going for Voshall to win.

Going to roll with Canada on this one. Hoping to be home in time to catch the live action.

tonight is going to be awesome

@Canadan for the Win!

PS:. For anyone who cares, flipping a coin 30 times and taking that winner is almost always more accurate then me.

Read into that what you want. Lol

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Going to go with Voshal on this one. Going to be a fun watch. Hopefully I can catch it live.

Less than 2 hours to go.

Just realizing I won’t be home until about 7:40 ET... will this be on the YouTube channel for later viewing?

I don’t know that @Vosh68 said he is using that same iron set tonight though. And I am not sure @Canadan has announced his final selection. That could play a factor......

Going to be closer than I thought after seeing Vosh swing earlier.

Dan FTW

Just realizing I won’t be home until about 7:40 ET... will this be on the YouTube channel for later viewing?

Yes. And directly in this thread.

Current Odds:

Vosh- 50.2%
Canadan- 49.8%

Vosh -110
Canadan -110
@JDax I don't know how many par 3's are going to be in play for the 6 holes but any odds on a hole in one? Dan's Apex 21 video yesterday and today's Mizuno swings were getting some balls real close.

@JDax I don't know how many par 3's are going to be in play for the 6 holes but any odds on a hole in one? Dan's Apex 21 video yesterday and today's Mizuno swings were getting some balls real close.
I’m not sure what the six holes will be... However, I assume the island hole will be one of the six holes used...

So ready for this! Stripe show put on display by @Canadan this afternoon. I was following along but looking through saw dust during my wood working! Great follow & some great information out out!!!

Are either of them hitting any warm up shots? Where we at with this? What's going on in the Tech studio? What's the local pro look like right now? Good, bad, ugly?

Back