Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier today we announced the full schedule of live streams coming next week in the THP Showcase. Mizuno Monday kicks it off with a whole lot of fun coming.

The first stream will be all about equipment and tech. Answering your questions, as clubs are tested with both our staff and Chris Voshall. Following that up, later in the day will be the Mizuno Challenge.

The second stream at 7pm ET is a big contest where you can follow along live and of course win some amazing prizes. Welcome to the Mizuno Challenge.

1Feature-1-1024x692.jpg

The Contest

Chris Voshall and THP Staff Writer Dan Edwards will square off in a round of virtual sim golf...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awesome! will they be using their own bags or only Mizuno equipment?

That's, mostly for Dan I'd guess.

Awesome!

Dan by 5.

EDIT: Vote change.

Last edited:
Man talk about a contest. I have to go with @Canadan on this one. I think his game & swagger leave Voshall just a bit behind the eight ball in this one.

So I'm guessing that Voshall will be live at the THP Tech Studio?

I am going with Dan.

Man, this is tough, but I am going to go with Vosh for the win!!

Voshall will take it on the last hole.

Without hesitation or reservation, my pick is Canadan.

Sounds fun! Will be following along for sure. In a tight one, I’ll take Voshall!

This is awesome! will they be using their own bags or only Mizuno equipment?

That's, mostly for Dan I'd guess.

Mizuno irons and wedges.

Sorry Dan. I'm picking Chris for this one.

I think Vosh gets an advantage because he has more experience with the Mizuno goodness, but I am picking canadan.

My guess is that Chris Voshall will win this challenge.

Told him a while ago, and can't go back on my word. @Canadan wins this one in a tight contest!

What a contest! I'm going with @Canadan on this one!

Familiarity with equipment... advantage Chris. Familiarity with the tech studio, mat and surroundings... advantage Dan.

I pick Dan to edge out Chris over 6 holes. Looking forward to this stream!!!!

Looking forward to watching. Gonna be a close one but I’m gonna with Voshall. Have fun gents!

Chris Voshall for the win!

Have to go with Voshall for the win here.

Back