Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

Mizuno and THP bringing the 🔥 next week!

I'm voting for a fellow Chris!

If there's a tie, I'd love to see a one club challenge hole, where the opponent gets to pick the club.. could be 4i, could be a wedge, who knows!

Give me @Canadan for the dominant win

Sounds like a blast! I suppose I'll roll with Chris on this one.

Odds coming...

This really stands to divide the THP community, having to choose between our beloved @Canadan and an "outsider" in a head to head challenge :p

I'd have to say that without meeting either individual that Dan is the cooler of the two. On the sim however I am going to have to go Voshall :cry:

Hmm....not knowing either of thier video game skills, Ill go with @Canadan

This really stands to divide the THP community, having to choose between our beloved @Canadan and an "outsider" in a head to head challenge :p

I'd have to say that without meeting either individual that Dan is the cooler of the two. On the sim however I am going to have to go Voshall :cry:

@Vosh68 isn't an outsider...You are okay. :D

Vosh is a stick, but no way I'm betting against Dan. @Canadan FTW!!

I will go with Chris on this one

Go Dan Go, have to go team THP on this one!

I think Dan's carpal tunnels still aren't 100% from the drive to 7,000,000. That's the only reason I'm picking Chris.

I'm going with Chris Voshall. From what I hear on some podcasts, Chris is a little less involved with the hands on club development nowadays, but he's still very involved with the testing... I give the edge to him. Sorry Dan.:D

Gotta take Dan sticking in close on 5 to win it by 1

Ooooh, tough choice. I’ll go with @Canadan FTW!

I am picking Dan Edwards, THP Staffer and the 2020 Dilly Awards Co-Podcaster of the Year.

And don’t forget President Of Human Resources.

Back