Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

Easy answer, Dan.

I've handed him clubs that he's never hit before, in the wrong flex and he stripes it repeatedly.

This sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. Thanks Mizuno and THP for making it happen.

Gonna ride the Dan train here.

Having been lucky enough to attend an event and play a round with @Canadan, I can without hesitation say he is the best golfer I have ever been paired with. Dude is a machine. I play Mizuno irons and they will do nothing but enhance Dan's talent. @Canadan will win.

Finally, something to forward to on a Monday! @JB What's the tie break? Extra holes, dribbling ball on a club, coin flip?

Voshall, because someone is going to get fooled on a chip shot on a simulator.

Finally, something to forward to on a Monday! @JB What's the tie break? Extra holes, dribbling ball on a club, coin flip?
I haven’t decided yet. Maybe closest to the pin on a hole

I'm picking Voshall just because he was heads on the coin flip.

This is going to be sweet I will go with @Canadan

Voshall ftw. Dan has shown a little weakness in his Sim game as evidenced by his showdown with @JDax.

I’m going with Dan for this one but it will be close.

Going with Dan the man here. He’s had a lot of time in a sim the last 6 months.

I'll pick Chris in this one, gotta bring it home when you're playing with your own brand.

Looking forward to watching this live, should be a ton of fun!

Action all over the place... Big swings throughout the day... Give me some time to sort it out...

Chris Voshall FTW

If your decision process here is anything like picking irons, you might as well just target next year's match between these two. You might decide by then. :p:cool::p
True.

gotta go with my Bro @Canadan !! Let's go baby!!!!!

Dan all the way!

a flip of a nickel puts me with Chris, good luck to you both!

Back