Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

I vote Chris.

@Canadan is my pick. He is the man!

Will be a great follow regardless of who wins this matchup.... equipment knowledge has to go to Vosh, but my gut tells me @Canadan isnup to the challenge and answers the bell! LFG!

I'm going with Chris

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

im picking Chris!

I like an underdog story.. I'm going with @Canadan.. Seeing the milk pouring in the sink got my vote! 🤣

vosh

Hahah @Canadan being the underdog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I meant underdog based on the way the picks are coming in.. Not by handicap.

BTW @Canadan.. Don't hesitate to use psychological warfare. If you don't have a piping hot plate of bacon with you then what are you even doing! 😂

I meant underdog based on the way the picks are coming in.. Not by handicap.

BTW @Canadan.. Don't hesitate to use psychological warfare. If you don't have a piping hot plate of bacon with you then what are you even doing! 😂
I was pondering picking up some jerky.

I spent all day yesterday contemplating how much to hold not only Ohio, but Cincinnati, against @Canadan.
As hard as I tried, he joggered his way through it, and now holds my vote.

Going to have to go with Cap'n @Canadan every day of the week here

On my calendar!!! I'll go with Chris Voshall for the win. Can't wait to follow along.

Is @Canadan going to play his current irons (which I believe are Mizunos) or is he going to be playing something new he isn't familiar with?

Is @Canadan going to play his current irons (which I believe are Mizunos) or is he going to be playing something new he isn't familiar with?
I'll be gaming irons from the latest Mizuno lineup.

That in mind, I'll be installing shafts in them the day prior, and had absolutely no issues with gapping or accuracy during my video on THP TV with them.

Voshall will take it only because @Canadan will probably choke under the constant THP pressure behind him. I have a feeling there will be some constant ringing in his ears ;)

Very cool! Chris Voshall is my pick.

Chris Voshall.....

I never can pick a winner so I'm going with Chris Voshall.

@Canadan you can thank me later:ROFLMAO::drinks:

Back