Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

Duh! Cookie, it's above your head and below your chin. haha

Ding ding!

Nope, just 4 (at least that were on the list in the first post).

Doh - there are only 4! :surrender:

Just parked and walking through the gates. Let the fun begin

My team:

Sneds
Kuchar
Rors
Mahan

Tiebreaker was 15

Doh - there are only 4! :surrender:

I hate going through a tie breaker (not that I have even gotten that far in any of these tournament contests!), and I figured very few, if any, would pick all 4 staffers.

I hate going through a tie breaker (not that I have even gotten that far in any of these tournament contests!), and I figured very few, if any, would pick all 4 staffers.

Not the worst idea....never crossed my mind to be honest. Kuchar is off to a solid start for you.

JB or GG, if you happen to know, did anyone else try my brilliant idea of picking all staffers for this one?

It's only going to have a chance to be brilliant if all 4 make it to the weekend!

One-T already 4 over and tanks one in the water on 17. Not even close to land..

One-T aka Overton just put one in the water on 17!

Just parked and walking through the gates. Let the fun begin

Have fun and take plenty of pics/videos! Jealous that you're there!

DA Points withdrew with a back injury.
Anyone have DA in their entry?
oh wow. he has a great week last week then this. that sucks for him
Too bad Jake didnt...

I read a tweet that DA got hit by a playing partner's golf ball on the first hole. WTC!
no way! I need to see this.

I think I misread it! He didn't get hit. He wd'ed after someone in his group had already hit their tee shot.
DANG IT! I was hoping for some drama.

Stephanie Wei@StephanieWei Points didn't withdraw until AFTER first tee shot had been hit by one of the other 2 players in his group. I mean...c'mon

I think I misread it! He didn't get hit. He wd'ed after someone in his group had already hit their tee shot.
DANG IT! I was hoping for some drama.

Stephanie Wei@StephanieWeiPoints didn't withdraw until AFTER first tee shot had been hit by one of the other 2 players in his group. I mean...c'mon

I had Morning Drive on this morning and missed all the details but I believe this kept the first alternate out of the tourney since his group had already started...

c6e4eae6-e67e-37ef.jpg

Back of 7 green watching the Gary woodland approach

Nice photo Tad! Can really appreciate how tough it is around the greens in a photo like that.

Awesome photo, Freddie! Wow.

That looks beautiful.

Not a bad pin placement there unless you miss left in that bunker. It's awful if you do. Hint: I've missed left, and it was awful.

I had Morning Drive on this morning and missed all the details but I believe this kept the first alternate out of the tourney since his group had already started...

People talked to some people and the 1st Alt, Brian Harman, got in. teeing off at 12:20 today. Probably with a Marker.

DA is probably going to have a sitdown chat with some PGATour officials for this one.

c6e4eae6-e836-d2e4.jpg

#5 Kevin na chipping

I may need another picture of the blonde...

The green are in unreal, Florida rough is about 3"

I may need another picture of the blonde...

Looks like there's a lot of landing area there. Oh, and Na's got plenty of green to work with.

Tadashi at the tournament giving us picture feeds....nice! Shrek is making a move......really starting to like that guy's game!

Back