Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

Wow. Strange mishap by the Tour. Glad they made the right move

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

yeah I'm glad it worked out for him. Definitely bizarre

Must be rough! Great pic

c6e4eae6-f591-07d3.jpg

Back of #2 green. Lumpy, kang group

Gotta love that it's Thursday and the "greens" are already getting brown.

Brandt? REALLY? Every time I pick you...

Brandt? REALLY? Every time I pick you...

Eh. I don't panic with Brandt. Hes the kind of guy that stinks it up for one round, than goes out and fires a few 62's, 64's and gets right back into it.

Eh. I don't panic with Brandt. Hes the kind of guy that stinks it up for one round, than goes out and fires a few 62's, 64's and gets right back into it.

Oh I know, he's a round 2 guy, but I'd prefer him to have at least kept it at par today LOL

Ben Crane is soooo slow. Just watched him come up 18 and nearly fell asleep waiting for the shot.

Ben Crane is soooo slow. Just watched him come up 18 and nearly fell asleep waiting for the shot.

Was about to say this. And then he gets the luckiest bounce off of the bank and back onto the green.

Holy waggle prep town Crane..

I enjoyed the absolute silence as the announcers ran out of things to say and he was still shaking the feet/club.

Holy waggle prep town Crane..

I enjoyed the absolute silence as the announcers ran out of things to say and he was still shaking the feet/club.

I thought I heard Nick Faldo try to choke down laughter.

And just say "hybrid" fellas. It's not "some sort of hybrid club" or "some sort of rescue club" it's a hybrid. Jeez.

I wonder how many more weeks I will pick Foger? How many more weeks until this swing change (that Foger says is not an issue) is ready? How many more weeks that the mental issue is not an issue (Foger says its not now). I am about to give up. It used to be Tiger vs the field and now its Foger vs the Cutline.

I wonder how many more weeks I will pick Foger? How many more weeks until this swing change (that Foger says is not an issue) is ready? How many more weeks that the mental issue is not an issue (Foger says its not now). I am about to give up. It used to be Tiger vs the field and now its Foger vs the Cutline.

I just wonder how many more weeks we have to watch every shot while he is 8 strokes out of the lead. Too much good golf being played to focus on him out of contention.

Haha, I said the same thing earlier in the week, but sure thing last night I put him in my fantasy lineup. He's like a drug or that crazy woman that you just can't quit easily.

What the hell happened to Angel on #17? A nine, wow!

Ouch, Hunter.

advantage cut line

Haha, I said the same thing earlier in the week, but sure thing last night I put him in my fantasy lineup. He's like a drug or that crazy woman that you just can't quit easily.

One in the water off of the tee and dunked 2 more from the drop area. Terribly bad fat shots from 75 yards when dropping.

He chunked about 4 balls in a row. I think the broadcast made mention of calling that a "Cookie +1".

One in the water off of the tee and dunked 2 more from the drop area. Terribly bad fat shots from 75 yards when dropping.

I don't get that, after you dunk the second and par is out of the equation, why not blast it back to the penninsula and chip on. Granted 75 yards for these guys is relatively easy, but still.

I don't get that, after you dunk the second and par is out of the equation, why not blast it back to the penninsula and chip on. Granted 75 yards for these guys is relatively easy, but still.

The 3rd ball he hit like 3 inches behind the ball. Looked like a nervous amateur playing in a pro-am.

Ok, we know that Phil was inducted into the HOF, but there's golf that we're missing!

Man I wish I could be watching this right now

Cmon Westwood. Starting with a bogey?

Luke must have sh**ked it into the woods.

Back