Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

I went Aussie this week. Adam Scott, Geoff Ogilvy, w/ statesmen and Bridgestone Staffers Matt Kuchar and Brandt Snedeker. Tie breaker of 12. Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oy Oy Oy, I guess.

Nice angle Freddie, can you follow that pair around today?

c6e4eae6-eb11-ad59.jpg

Choi Sergio approach. Choi hit a low cut from the FW bunker to 5' left. Sergio rushing everything

c6e4eae6-eb11-ad59.jpg

Choi Sergio approach. Choi hit a low cut from the FW bunker to 5' left. Sergio rushing everything

The blonde isn't in this picture. FAIL!

I went with Team Dark Horse!

Ernie Els
Jim Furyk
Steve Stricker

c6e4eae6-ec8f-5141.jpg

Big easy rolling his rock, wished him good luck and he gave me a warm thank you

In Yahoo:

Starting:
Stricker
Poults GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day
Oosty

Bench:
Kooch
Rors
Westy
F Moli

Ben Crane (-4 so far today...you beautiful SOB)
Luke Donald
DL III
Kuchar

Dear Freddie,

I want to be where you are...

But, just for this week.

c6e4eae6-ee03-f9bf.jpg

Back of 9 green. Are they going at it in two? Good pin for it

Does this scenario ever happen to you guys?

There's this golfer. You're really not a big fan, so you don't pick him. When you don't pick him, he seems to do well. Now you decide to pick him. When you decide to pick him, he doesn't do well. When he doesn't do well, he frustrates you. When he frustrates you, you like him even less.

Don't like golfers you don't like, even less. Switch to golfers you can pull for.

C'mon man!

There's this golfer. You're really not a big fan, so you don't pick him. When you don't pick him, he seems to do well. Now you decide to pick him. When you decide to pick him, he doesn't do well. When he doesn't do well, he frustrates you. When he frustrates you, you like him even less.

Don't like golfers you don't like, even less. Switch to golfers you can pull for.

C'mon man!

This happens to me in contests and Fantasy all the time. But it's fantasy, and I realize that on any given weekend anyone on the PGA tour can win. I actually love the parity the past two seasons.

Angel Cabrera shoots a 9 on the 17th.. Ouch!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Playing dead down Breezey

Ah, preciate the local knowledge haha. Back right, yeah someone could give that a shot if they could just hit it front center and let it roll out. Are you seeing a good amount of release?

that guy is Steve Stricker in majors for me

C'mon man!

Golf Channel coverage is now live. Ben Crane is playing out of his mind.

c6e4eae6-f591-07d3.jpg

Back of #2 green. Lumpy, kang group

What's the deal with the brown greens?

Back