Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

Congrats C_ult! Nice win.

Congrats C_ault! I have no idea how I finished, but pretty sure it was ugly. Not much for basketball here, lol.

Congratz on the win.......

Fantastic Job C_ault.

Just to lament on my bracket this year: I was waaaaay off in every region. Next year every time I make a pick I will choose the opposite of my first choice.

Thanks guys.

I'm kind of interested in how others pick their brackets (if you wish to share). Do you have a championship game/team in mind and work back, just go with your favorite team, or work from round to round?

For me, I just worked game by game round by round. I didn't have the greatest knowledge, though I did watch the selection show and listened to the commentators some while waiting to see where Gonzaga was placed and hoping WSU was possibly going to sneak in some how, and also thought back to the past few years. Looking at the past few tournaments in my mind is why I ended up with Butler going so far and I think they were the reason I ended up squeaking out the win.

Any one else care to share?

Congrats man! You did a good job on those picks. My best bracket would have tied you, but my worst bracket was in the group.

Back