Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

In! But, I dont like my chances.

I don't know if it's a glitch or what, but it looks like you are in there twice. (You are the last name on the first page and the first name on the second page, and it looks like the total number of entries is correct as though you are only in there once, but your name shows up twice. Let me know if you see that too.)

And everyone has read the rules on their names except I don't see a forum member carlspackler. That one needs to be updated with your THP name or it will need to be removed.

EDIT: Never mind, hunter. Now it did it to War Monger. Just a glitch. He's now the last on pne page and first on the next and you are down to just one.

Last edited:
I will be filling mine out soon. While I am not a huge collage basketball fan these are always fun.

I'm in and I will be, wait for it.... BOOM, winning! Say hello to the 2011 national champs THE ohio state university.

Dent I don't really follow college basketball much either. I pick most based on their seed, and then pick a few random upsets. We'll see how well it works.

Same with me. Not really a huge BB fan. Just picking to have fun.

ok....so I think I am in..
Made my picks which are based on whimsical intuition as I dont follow basketball unless Alabama is playing...
And then only in the round of 16....

Should be fun though....

just joined.
Go Pitt!

I'm all over this one! Perhaps my fantasy sports luck will change since its NOT related to golf!

I made a "unique" bracket that hopefully turns out to be true. If so, it will give me the edge. Only number 1 seed in final four for me is ohio state and I have them winning the whole thing. I'm either going to have a lot of points or about none.

I just want to make sure to remind people to use your THP name in your entry. Out of 66 entries, we have only gotten two who have not read the first post that says to use your screen name. Remember that if we don't know who it is, the entry will not count and will be deleted. Check post #3 for names I don't recognize.

Too late smalls, hahahaha.

Can't believe UNC is a #2 seed. What a joke.

67th seeded teams have NEVER lost in March Madness. Ride the streak. Take that NC-Asheville train all the way to Houston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interesting piece to day by Shaughnessy on SI.com about the biggest snub of the field being..........HARVARD...

interesting piece to day by Shaughnessy on SI.com about the biggest snub of the field being..........HARVARD...

They're good for Ivy League. But, no way, in this day & age, that 2 Ivy Leaguer's get into March Madness. Princeton beat'em 2x. The correct team got in.

It is fun to watch a fundamentally sound team go up against the high fliers from the major conferences. The suffocating D and offensive discipline can cripple those one man shows.

Ended up going with Ohio St. ....

They're good for Ivy League. But, no way, in this day & age, that 2 Ivy Leaguer's get into March Madness. Princeton beat'em 2x. The correct team got in.

It is fun to watch a fundamentally sound team go up against the high fliers from the major conferences. The suffocating D and offensive discipline can cripple those one man shows.

Indeed - but it was an interesting argument....

Looked at my bracket again - have WAY too much riding on St. Johns...... (do or die red storm!)

Ok Smalls, think I got it right. its: bulldogs picks, bulldogdg

Sorry, but I don't even have Kansas in the final four. Sure their good, but I think there are better teams in the bracket. Not sure why I'm apologizing haha.

Hi Smallville, Is it just the one Braket or do we do multiple brakets which are allowed. New To this Thanks

This year looks to be a good tournament! I couldn't make mind mind on a clear cut winner this year, so I went with the Dukie's again to go back to back. (OU didn't get in, but they did get rid of their head coach.. so it's a step!)

Hi Smallville, Is it just the one Braket or do we do multiple brakets which are allowed. New To this Thanks

One entry per person.

Looked at my bracket again - have WAY too much riding on St. Johns...... (do or die red storm!)

I'm in the same boat. Thinking of making some changes

God I hate picking my favorite team to win but if the rumors are true and Irving is coming back I think Duke is formidable

Back