Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

We are up to 74 entries. We are missing a lot of THP staff members from this right now.

We are up to 74 entries. We are missing a lot of THP staff members from this right now.

74 is alot! If more enter might have to change it from a THP prize pack to a new club(cough Superfast 2.0 driver RH 9.5 stiff) haha I kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I'm in. Have Kansas beating Duke in the finals...only god knows if that will actually happen though. Lots of good teams that could be in the final four this season!

74 is alot! If more enter might have to change it from a THP prize pack to a new club(cough Superfast 2.0 driver RH 9.5 stiff) haha I kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had 64 last year get a bracket in. There were a few who signed up and never filled theirs out and a few more who thought they were in but didn't check to be sure.

I just PM'd everyone on my Buddy list who isn't in yet (and maybe a few that already are, sorry!). We'd better have 200 or I will be disappointed.

I'm in Smalls....thanks for the reminder!

Final 4:

Ohio St
UConn
Kansas
Pitt

National Championship Game- UConn v. Kansas

National Champion- UConn

I just PM'd everyone on my Buddy list who isn't in yet (and maybe a few that already are, sorry!). We'd better have 200 or I will be disappointed.

I'm in. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll try to get in there tonight (work has it blocked).

I don't know jack about basketball other than white men can't jump. Sorry buddy, but my picks would be a laugh.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

have ya seen Jimmer Fredette? lol
I don't know jack about basketball other than white men can't jump. Sorry buddy, but my picks would be a laugh.

entered. i had a master plan of picking Colorado to go deep into the tournament, but they didn't even make it in!

Northern Colorado made it!

I don't follow basketball at all, outside of a mild interest in what happens to Florida State and hearing about them and Florida on local news and sports talk. But I'm in anyway. Why not. I'll just pick all the higher ranked seeds to win, or which school colors are best, or which mascot could more easily kill the other mascot in the real world... :)

yup, plus I have to pick my Heels and you and I both know that isn't happening, hahaha

Come on! Support the Heels. Anything is possible haha

I'm in and just making guesses.

Got my brackets figured out, just got to wait till I get home to submit them as work blocks the site. I got UNLV putting the beat down on Kansas

The last place bracket has just been submitted, and just realized this is the first ever time I've got all 4 #1's in the finals...oops! Just don't like the #2's and there isn't another sexy pick other than the old standby MSU.

Doesn't matter - this is one contest where extensive knowledge can actually hurt you!

Doesn't matter - this is one contest where extensive knowledge can actually hurt you!

Agree 100%, just look at who wins the office pool every year, its always the secretary who doesn't even know what basketball is.

Don't forget to do the score tiebreaker! That's the first step in breaking ties, and if you forget that one, you're out of any other tiebreakers.

Ok, here goes. If I hear anyone snickering at my picks your going to be in trouble, lol. Good luck everyone.

edit: damn, the instructions look like two weeks reading smally. Do we get a book to study first, hehe

Ok, here goes. If I hear anyone snickering at my picks your going to be in trouble, lol. Good luck everyone.

edit: damn, the instructions look like two weeks reading smally. Do we get a book to study first, hehe

You shoulda seen it before JB had me edit it! haha. The basic rules are in this thread. Mainly all you need to know is how the rounds are scored and tiebreaking procedures, and those are the the ESPN site.

my username was unavailable so I am entered as tomahawkk8. i tried 10 different options and nothing close was available, this is the closest thing i could come up with. good luck everyone!

Back