Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

Entries must be in before the first game on Thursday. After that, the game locks.

Though so. KU gonna let me down Small? I've got them in 4 out of the 5 brackets I've done already.

Just a little info... Irving (the very good player at duke that was injured) will be playing in the first round. They looked unstoppable with him in there at the beginning of the season. Im sure he wont be 100% but they should be very tough to beat (not that they werent easy anyways)

I hope not, but you never know.

I hope not, but you never know.

well just to let you know, everyone here in town is already groaning about how UNLV is gonna get knocked out by KU for the 3rd time in 4 years.

well just to let you know, everyone here in town is already groaning about how UNLV is gonna get knocked out by KU for the 3rd time in 4 years.

I hope six teams get knocked off by Kansas!

We're up to 105 as of now, but 5 look like they won't count. So we're at an even 100 with 1-1/2 days left to enter.

Just a little info... Irving (the very good player at duke that was injured) will be playing in the first round. They looked unstoppable with him in there at the beginning of the season. Im sure he wont be 100% but they should be very tough to beat (not that they werent easy anyways)

Perhaps I should have choosen duke for the champions. They are in the finals for me though.

Perhaps I should have choosen duke for the champions. They are in the finals for me though.

You can still change your bracket until the first game Thursday.

Well add one more to the list, I got my bracket of randomness selected.

I have duke in the final four because of the injury update, but I still have Ohio State beating them.

thats what i like to hear- OSU for the wiN!!! gonna be a big year for us. great recruiting class coming in - great point guard were developing; great shooter in deshaun thomas; if sullinger stays we can start calling REPEAT! REPEAT!! hahah - these 1 am posts are gonna get me in trouble!

thats what i like to hear- OSU for the wiN!!! gonna be a big year for us. great recruiting class coming in - great point guard were developing; great shooter in deshaun thomas; if sullinger stays we can start calling REPEAT! REPEAT!! hahah - these 1 am posts are gonna get me in trouble!

You can hear it all you want. But you're gonna be disappointed when it's KU cutting down the nets. :eyepoke:

Hey Smallville, is my entry alright? I've got my screen name here set as my entry name in the group. I just wanted to make sure I was good to go before then madness begins.

Shhhh!!!

Hey Smallville, is my entry alright? I've got my screen name here set as my entry name in the group. I just wanted to make sure I was good to go before then madness begins.

You're good Josh. I'll just tell you and everyone else to make sure that your bracket saved; every year we have people say they thought they saved it but their bracket doesn't have any picks in it. At that point nothing can be done.

just entered...the answer key has been submitted...hahahaha

Less than 24 hours to go. We still need about 95 people to get into this!

We don't care if you know nothing about basketball - - - a lot of times knowledge only hurts you doing the brackets. Lots of people win who the only time they think about basketball is when they fill out their brackets.

We're looking for 200 this year, even though the 64 we had last year was the most we had ever had. More people getting in means a bigger prize pack! Let's do it people! If you're already in, pressure your buddies here to get in too. If they post here, they need to do this!

Just so I am clear, this is different from the other contest you have going, right? I have two entries on the ESPN site. This one and the other thread. Not a double entry in one contest.

Just so I am clear, this is different from the other contest you have going, right? I have two entries on the ESPN site. This one and the other thread. Not a double entry in one contest.

They are separate from each other. If you only have one entry in each one, you are OK. This one is the only one with a prize. The other is for fun and bragging rights only.

Anyone else have all 4 number 1 seeds going to the final 4? I didnt want to do it but I had no choice. The Southeast (Pitt #1 seed) is really weak, IMO. I Probably would have them getting beat a little earlier but not another team that seems like they match-up well with them. Then again, knowing my luck, they will get beat in the second round.

wish I could get into the backets from work, silly site blockers. I'll definitely be entering this evening when I get home. Never miss out on a chance to put a bracket together haha.

I think I've filled out 20 brackets so far. All with something different happening too. I better win somewhere haha, and hopefully it's the million dollar challenge I'm in!

Anyone else have all 4 number 1 seeds going to the final 4? I didnt want to do it but I had no choice. The Southeast (Pitt #1 seed) is really weak, IMO. I Probably would have them getting beat a little earlier but not another team that seems like they match-up well with them. Then again, knowing my luck, they will get beat in the second round.

I have all four #1's in the final four as well. I felt the same way as you. I think I have enough upsets along he way to make me happy. I just dont see any "cinderella" teams making past the sweet 16 this year.

Almost, I have all #1 except Kansas. Purdue is my sleeper pick this year.

I've changed my bracket a couple of times already. Still have Kansas winning it.

Back