Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

Anyone else have all 4 number 1 seeds going to the final 4? I didnt want to do it but I had no choice. The Southeast (Pitt #1 seed) is really weak, IMO. I Probably would have them getting beat a little earlier but not another team that seems like they match-up well with them. Then again, knowing my luck, they will get beat in the second round.

Only 3 #1's on my bracket, I don't see Pitt getting there, I'm still trying to decide if Syracuse is going to knock off Ohio State but as of right now I have the Buckeye's getting to the final four.

Only 3 #1's on my bracket, I don't see Pitt getting there, I'm still trying to decide if Syracuse is going to knock off Ohio State but as of right now I have the Buckeye's getting to the final four.

Im stuck on that one and a couple others to.

Id like to see jimmer catch on fire and lead BYU all the way to the final 4 but I dont think he will be able to carry them that far.

Im stuck on that one and a couple others to.

Id like to see jimmer catch on fire and lead BYU all the way to the final 4 but I dont think he will be able to carry them that far.

That's actually who i have knocking off Pitt, but after reading an article about how he's taking over 50% of the shots for his team I think you might be right.

OK, you guilted me in. :D

Hope I filled it out right.

Think I got entered correctly Smalls, maybe you could check if you get a minute

All who just entered did it right.

Last edited:
All who just entered did it right. I hope P4B didn't get into a wrong group though!

Good deal. Oh, just one thing though Smalls, Duke is gonna take it all

Sorted an entry which is down right comical as about the only thing I know about basketball is what I was taught in grade 8 gym.

Most of my picks are based on which name amused me more so if I get any right I'll be impressed. That being said, go Ohio! I have no idea why but I can't say it without laughing

Yeah I think I'm in too... I've got 3 #1s and a 4. The #1 NOT making it much to Smalls dismay is Kansas.

Ive got 3 #1's and BYU knocking off Pitt for the 4th spot. Jimmer is the man!

You shouldn't be drinking so early.

It's never too early for an Irishman to drink, and never doubt the luck of an Irishman's picks the day before St. Patty's day :drinks:

It's never too early for an Irishman to drink, and never doubt the luck of an Irishman's picks the day before St. Patty's day :drinks:

And you didn't pick Notre Dame? haha

Last bump for me for a while, gotta go out for a while.

Well Ohio State is my team, but I would rather Memphis pull off a miracle and my bracket (and everyone elses) be screwed.

Thanks for setting this up Smallville. This is the only time of the year I care about college hoops.

I'm in, although to be honest, I haven't watched a game this year.

I'm entered.......95ecupirate95 is as close as I could get it.

Thanks for allowing a old member a chance to participate again in this great Golf forum. Although My basketball picking skills are not up to PAR!

Im in.

Bumpin it up

im so in

Back