Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2011 (Spoilers)

You shoulda seen it before JB had me edit it! haha. The basic rules are in this thread. Mainly all you need to know is how the rounds are scored and tiebreaking procedures, and those are the the ESPN site.

That wasn't so bad. I'm al in baby, TheDue2short

my username was unavailable so I am entered as tomahawkk8. i tried 10 different options and nothing close was available, this is the closest thing i could come up with. good luck everyone!

That's fine, I knew who it was when I saw it. There are 87 people in right now and only TWO who didn't follow instructions on the name part. That's going to be sad for them, especially if they would have won. (Names in question are in post #3).

A few things I want to mention:

• Make sure you are actually in the group.
  • Make sure you fill out your bracket.
  • Make sure you save the bracket and check it to make sure it did save.

Every year, we have a few people who don't do these simple things and therefore are not in the contest. There's nothing we can do about it if you aren't in the group and have saved your picks.

Also, don't forget to pick the final game score!

That's fine, I knew who it was when I saw it. There are 87 people in right now and only TWO who didn't follow instructions on the name part. That's going to be sad for them, especially if they would have won. (Names in question are in post #3).

Thanks Smalls, good luck! :)

We are up to 92 entries! Still only two who didn't follow the rules about your name, but I have seen more than a few who don't have the post requirement. Remember you need at least 10 posts and 5 in the last 30 days.

Got my entry in smallville. Thanks for the heads up message.

So should I just pm JB my shipping address? I have this one locked up!

I keep on feeling worse and worse about my bracket.

To those that may be struggling to get a username, it isn't your ESPN account username that is important. Whatever you want to use to get an account set up is fine. The important thing is the entry name. Your entry name can be whatever you want since it will be unique to your account, so you should be able to copy your forum name exactly.

Entered!! Thanks Smalls!!

So we're up to 98 entries. Let's get over 100 tonight!

I've PM'd everyone on my buddy list who wasn't already in, everyone else needs to bug people on their list to get in too!

Only if you picked my Dookies to beat up on your Jayhawks

I didn't even pick Duke to be in the final game! hahaha

So that means yours isn't the winner because KU is taking it baby!

Not a chance. Kyrie is going to walk out like Willis Reed for the championship game.

OK, I'm in (as juice14_thp)

We have another entry who not only didn't follow the forum name rule, but also the one entry per person rule. Check post #3 to be sure you aren't in this list. I think I am updated on all the entries so far. I haven't checked post counts yet. Remember, 10 posts overall with at least 5 in the past 30 days.

This sounds like fun. I think I will join up. Thanks THP!

My bracket is done. I basically just pick teams based on location, name, mascot and color of uniforms. Of course I had to take my Gators to win it all. I doubt it will happen but they had to be picked.

Go Gators!

We have another entry who not only didn't follow the forum name rule, but also the one entry per person rule. Check post #3 to be sure you aren't in this list. I think I am updated on all the entries so far. I haven't checked post counts yet. Remember, 10 posts overall with at least 5 in the past 30 days.

haha i saw that on the ESPN site and didn't even bother to come back here to check the rules. I would have filled out twenty by now.

Rock Chalk jay hawk KU

So we're up to 98 entries. Let's get over 100 tonight!

I've PM'd everyone on my buddy list who wasn't already in, everyone else needs to bug people on their list to get in too!

Ok I'm in and I hope that I filled out my name correctly. I will adjust my bracket tomorrow. I threw some stuff in there but I need to go to bed.

Last edited:
GO BUCKEYES!!!!!! Got mine in earlier, I just checked it, and I think I'm good.

what time is the deadline to post your entry? THere are still two play in games tomorrow

what time is the deadline to post your entry? THere are still two play in games tomorrow

Entries must be in before the first game on Thursday. After that, the game locks.

Back