Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

Yes but only on my phone(apps)
I think this "watch" can help myself and my game out in lowering my scores and HCP. The idea of actually having a device that keeps track of my play definitely will help me out.

Awesome prize.
1. I have never tried a shot tracking device
2. I would love to try the shot scope over the course of the year and see if the data can improve my game. I have a good idea where I lose shots but would love to see if there is a consistent pattern. I’m guessing it changes frequently

1. I have the V2. The data is nice but the watch is a little bulky
2. The design of the new watch is awesome. Got new clubs so would love to use this to figure out my distances.

I have only tried the apps that keep score,putts. I have a couple friends who have a shot scope and they rave about it. Always wanted to give it a try

I have a 1st generation view type distance device but would love to upgrade to Shot Scope V3.
Reason for wanting the V3 is just moved to the Austin TX area from FL and would love to be able to get distances to learn the distance ranges for my clubs here in Hill Country.

This is an awesome contest. I have been considering getting one this season

Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes I have been using a Garmin S20 for the last few years. But this required me to note what club I used as it did not track the individual clubs.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I have been reading a lot of good things about it and it is my choice for the next data tracking device I want.

My buddy had a mevo and I really wasn’t to impressed with it. So yes I have messed around with one is all. I have been looking into the garmin G80. I am just looking to take my game to the next level so having something like this would help a lot. Being able to see numbers and know what I need to work on.

Have you tried a data tracking device? Nope

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? see above 😅 I feel like the more I learn about my game, the more I can see areas to improve through trending data. I often think as an internet golfer and assume I can hit farther than I can so having some awesome tech like ShotScope V3 would humble me to be a better golfer!

Have you tried a data tracking device? No I have not. My buddy has one and it seems like a cool device to help you improve your game.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? Out of all the data tracking devices I have been looking at, the Shot Scope V3 is definitely one of my top options. The design is very simple and appealing, plus I really need to start tracking the distance of my clubs. So this would be a great option for me.

Awesome opportunity!!! I’ll pass since I already use this great product...

Have you tried a data tracking device? Nope.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? It would be nice to track my numbers.

I use my Garmin Fenix 5 Plus watch (which I wear all day every day to track health & activities) and I have the CT10 sensors on my clubs. I like how my rounds & stats are tracked but there are always some wonky misreads to correct after a round, and I find myself wanting more when it comes to the stats that Garmin tracks.
I would really like to try and compare the SS V3 to see if the shot recording and stats are better. And the club sensors look slimmer which would be nice!

I have not tried a tracking device, but would like to try one because it would definitely give me an advantage in my game. I need to track my distances to pinpoint my clubs. Thank you for this opportunity!

I have not but I would like to try out the convenience of having the information on your wrist.

1- No, I have never tried a data tracking device before.
2- I believe this could be the next step in reducing my scores and playing better golf.

The only data tracking device Ive tried is Swing U, and it doesnt really track a lot of stats.
I would love to try the Shot Scope V3 because it would give me an inside look at all my all my stats. And it looks cool!

Thanks THP and Shot Scope for the great opportunity, always so much fun stuff going on here!

Have you tried a data tracking device?
No
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? Because I've never tried a data tracking device, the V3 looks like a really good one, and I am a total sucker for new gadgets.

Thanks for the opportunity, guys!

1. I used to use Golf Pad on my phone. Very limited and cumbersome.
2. Would love to try the Shot Scope V3 to see how it could help me improve my game.

I’ve never tried it and I’d Love to try it as I’ve never implemented training devices of any nature into my game and I think this technology is so valuable and I can use immediately.

1) I have only tried my son’s Bushnell Patriot pack when we golf together but he’s away at college playing now. Besides, I would much rather wear this device. I think it would personally help me keep the speed of play up.

2) I like the size of it as well. It also looks easy to set up and use. I have astigmatism and as I am aging I am finding it much more challenging to gauge distances. I really think this would help me!

Thank you for the opportunity to win this awesome prize!

1) I currently use Arccos
2) I am a data driven person (I mean I am an accountant, it's like what I do), so anything that can give me data about my game would be great. And now that I have used Arccos for a bit it would be great to see how shot scope compares.

Have you tried a data tracking device?

I have used apps for my Apple Watch in the past, but I sometimes had questionable distance readings.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3?

As mentioned above, the questionable readings from apps with my phone/watch and the ability to keep more statistics as I try and improve to a single digit handicapper!

Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes! If you're counting pen and paper and transferring my stats to excel, then definitely.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? As someone who is constantly trying to improve, stats are everything. Knowing where to practice or dig in will make me better.

I have not tried a data tracking device.

I currently use a GPS watch, but the V3 will do so much more than what I have now. More info is good.

Back