Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

Have you tried a data tracking device?

Yes. I have been using Arccos for nearly 2 years.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3?

With Arccos, I love the GPS app. The data is useful in tracking my progress as a player. But I do not use nor see much value in their "caddie system" so I'm looking for alternative to Arccos. I think the shot detection of Shot Scope V3 with the watch may be better than the phone in pocket.

Then and the Arccos putter sensor with non-grip compatible screw is shameful if I let someone try my putter with the ratty gorilla tap fraying off everywhere.

1. Have you tried a data tracking device? No, I have not.
2. What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? First off, it looks great. Not like a typical wearable GPS. Second because you can track your shots without wearing any additional accessories. Awesome tech that can help may game and look good doing it.

What a sweet contest!
I have never tried any data tracking devise as of yet.

Would love to try the V3 as not only having the GPS but also know exactly my distances with each club.

Have not tried one yet! Would love to get details on my shots to match with my club selection!

Thanks for the great opportunity!

- Yes, currently using Arccos.

- Slimmer club inserts which would likely be a nice change from the bulky Arccos offering.
- It would be interesting to try a product based around a wrist watch rather than lugging my cell phone around.
- Compare accuracy/stats provided between Arccos and Shot Scope.

I’m using a SkyCaddie Touch to enter some data to analyze after my rounds, but I’d love to try Shot Scope V3 for more accurate and wearable device to see and compare data for my game improvement. Thanks.

Good luck everyone! It has a lot of great data and they just added the strokes gained....or lossed.

Hope I am not double posting—it doesn't look like my original went through. Thanks for the contest.

1. I have used Arccos in the past and it was great, but I had issues getting the putter counted and having to go back to re-enter shots. It would take me out of the round so I eventually dropped it and never went back to try the newer versions.
2. Reading through the Shot Scope website, I would be really impressed by a watch that I could set and forget about for the round. The v3 looks like it is chock full of details that could help me figure out what I need to do to lose some strokes.

1. Yes I have used a racking device in the past.
2. I had the original Shot Scope watch a few years back. I didn't like how chunky it was but I did like the features. I currently wear the Garmin watch so I am used to that and would like to have all of the features right there instead of having to have my phone readily available.

1. I don't have or ever used a tracking device.
2. The V3 looks easy to use. I would like to see if works better than my current gps which loses track of what hole I am on, if I go on an adventure. I would like to gather shot info to determine actual distances and to see what part of the game needs work the most.

Have you tried a data tracking device? No I have not yet tried one out, but would like to.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? The amount of data it will give me about shots I have taken and shots I am about to take. Looks to be small enough to not bother me since I don't normally wear a watch.

Thanks for the chance to win one!

Have I used data tracking?

Yes, currently using the Arccoss system with sensors and Cobra Connect for a few years.

What interests me about Shot Scope?

While I love Arccos, using the GPS system on my Apple Watch has been a challenge the last two years. I was part of the beta testing and now a full user with this and the link. However, I am looking for a more user friendly format and operating system if available. Also, my Apple Watch constantly runs out of power from using Arccos and I am looking for a shot detection system that will last using a wearable technology that lasts for multiple rounds a day.

I have the SkyCaddie SX500 but it's too hard to keep track of shots. you have to hit a button every time. It's just a pain in the arse. This like a watch is a lot more convenient. no guessing involved. Would be a great addition to my horrible game. 👍

No.
See it will add or deter from my game.

I have tried a data tracking device on my smart watch and have enjoyed it but it doesn't have all the features I want. I would like to try the shot scope v3 as it is a dedicated golf watch and has all the features I would need

I have using previous shotscope device and what I like is I can analyze data and adjust my irons distance also what I need to improve if my game
I would like to have v3 models since are less bulky than previous model

I use the free hole 19 app. Using the v3 will allow me to truly know my distances and stats that matter like proximity to the hole.

I have tried a friends device and it does help move the game along.
My reason for trying Shot Scope is that I play a variety of courses each year and this year will play 5 - 10 new courses. Have a great scope on an unfamiliar course really makes a difference.

Very, very cool!

I've never used any data tracking device in the past.
I'm a mid-teens handicapper and feel my game could really benefit from some statistical analysis that the Shot Scope V3 could provide!

I have tried the arccos before but have never been able to get them to work for a full round and track so I gave up.

Love having the information right on your wrist at all times.

YES
I've tried another that I had to manual tap a tag to my phone. It was cumbersome and not intuitive. Automatic shot tracking is what I am looking for.

A while back, my wife bought me the GameGolf tracking device for Fathers Day.... it was an absolutely horrible experience and one that I've been very hesitant trying again (not Fathers Day but the GameGolf experience overall). Tags wouldn't work, data was off, and when calling customer service - I never got any answers or help. Eventually had to reach out to the CEO via LinkedIn to ask for help. He had them send me a new unit... Same thing. Terrible. Would never recommend GameGolf to anyone - even my biggest opponent. There are just some things you don't do to others.

I'd love to be able to try something that has great reviews like the ShotScope V3. The data would be beneficial to my game as I think I know where I need to get better to shave strokes, but ShotScope V3 would confirm those details. I've wavered back and forth between SSV3 and Arccos and have yet to pull the trigger. Hopefully this experience would be vastly different than my GG experience.

Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes, I tried out Arccos for a few months last year.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? The reviews have been too good to not want to give Shot Scope V3 a try!

I haven’t tried a data tracking device.
I would LOVE to try this one as a friend of mine got one and swears by it.

Nope I have not tried one yet.. This is the year I will be getting one, which one I do not know.. Any sort of device that can track distance will do nothing but help improve your game..

Back