Contest: Win a Shot Scope V3

No I haven’t tried a data device, but I have recently got really into golf and would love to try the product and track how it helps me progress!

Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes, I currently have a Golf Pad subscription

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? This would replace the need (or want) for the Golf Pad subscription and replace it with an easier to use and more intuitive product than an app on my phone that I can also use on my watch...sort of.

The only data tracking device I've used is 18 Birdies app
I would like to try the Shot Scope V3 for more detailed stats and the GPS would be wonderful

Have you tried a data tracking device? No I have not
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3?
I desperately want to become a consistent golfer that shoots in the 80s every time. Hopeful this will help the cause!

I've tried a manual input on my phone but gave up. This watch seems like what I'm looking for.

1. Yes I've used apps on my Phone but never liked having to reach for my phone constantly in my pocket or on the cart when riding

2. I think being able to have this feature on my wrist without having to continue reaching in & out of my pocket or grabbing from the cart would make it more enjoyable to see my ranges

Thank You !!!

No, I have never tried or used a data tracking device, which is exactly why I would like to use the Shot Scope V3!

Another exciting contest. I love this site!

I have not tried a data tracking device yet.
The Shot Scope V3 looks like an amazing piece of technology and I think it would allow me to better determine my shot patterns and tendencies. This would give me greater insight into what I need to work on in practice and lessons, and also what part of my game will make the biggest impact on scoring.

Thanks.

Alan

Have you tried a data tracking device? I was using an app on my phone that had course layouts as well. I might have used it once or twice as it was too cumbersome. Plus I left my phone at a couple holes :ROFLMAO:
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? Get distances without taking out my range finder and be able to have data for after my rounds. Plus see above on losing things. Less chance of losing it if it is attached to me.

Have you tried ..... Yes I have used a competing club tracking system for over a year.

Why would you...... I have heard some very good things about the V3 system and like the idea of having the information available on my wrist as opposed to my phone. I would like to compare the two systems.

Last edited:
I have bottom model garmin wich works fine for front, back, and middle.. I have been eying the v3 because of the shot tracking ability with individual clubs. I would love to analyze my stats and see areas for improvement and get true distances I hit each club.

Have you tried a data tracking device? I have and really enjoyed viewing the shots after a round to see what I did right and where are some areas of improvement.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? The feature displaying bunkers and water hazards would be highly beneficial to me. Being a high handicapped golfer, I have my fair share of shots that land in both, and being able to know the front and carry distances of these should allow me to make better shotmaking decisions.

I'm using golfpad but not very happy on the edit work, and having to drag my phone everywhere.
I've heard good on the Shot Scope, but they were out of stock everywhere.

Have you tried a data tracking device? I have not
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I like the convenience of a wearable device. Once getting past the initial learning phase of the product I think it will be faster than, say, an app-centric device. I know that the data can be reviewed through the app, but I prefer to run other apps on my phone while playing (music, etc) so I'd like to keep the phone clear during the round and review later. This seems to be the perfect system for that.

Thank you to THP and Shot Scope for the opportunity.

Great contest here! Best of luck everyone! I have so many new distance measuring devices, im gonna sit this one out lol

1. Yes, I use a Garmin watch
2. Because while I love my Garmin as an all purpose sports watch, it doesn’t track nearly the info i need from a golf watch. Specifically, club data...how far each club goes, what are my misses, where do i need to work on.

I currently use an old Golf Buddy GPS. And I have never used a tracking system but I'd love to! The v3 looks like exactly what I need.
Thanks, spottedrooster

Great contest.. good luck to all entering!!

I have never tried tracking my data but would love to take the next step and start! I’ve heard great things about shot scope version 2 and now with the upgrades to version 3 I am even more interested in giving it a shot!

Never experience a tracker so,would love to try one out

1. Never tried a tracking device.
2. Only heard good things and would love to try. Will speed up play as well, quick look at the watch instead of having to pick up the rangefinder before every single shot.

Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes, I won an early version of the Arccos Driver tracking device but could never get it to work consistently.

What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I would love to have all my data automatically at my fingertips and compare to others. I have some ideas on what I need to work as I track my stats from round to round, but it’s a pain to trend and I can’t compare to anyone else.

Such an awesome opportunity for THP folks!

I used data tracking with the now defunct Game Golf. It was helpful in seeing that I was misjudging my distances, misses, and general capabilities

2- I've hit a plateau and really want to see whats holding me back. At the end of last season different parts of my game came together, but not the whole thing.

Thanks for the contest! Good luck all!

Have you tried a data tracking device? Yes; I used The Grint app a couple seasons ago for stat tracking and GPS.
What makes you want to try the awesome Shot Scope V3? I could use help tracking my stats outside of a running note on my iPhone. Having access to accurate distances to hazards and greens F/M/B in a glance would be very beneficial and could be quicker than shooting with a rangefinder.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Back