Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

Raw Black 60. The Black compliments the design of the wedge so well. I feel like when u look at the name Jaws on the wedge and look at the whole makeup, it just fits so well and makes perfect sense why they would call it that.p

Love the classic look of the Chrome finish. Would look awesome in my bag :D

Gotta be the raw black!

Chrome because it would absolutely boost ny confidence with the way it looks behind the ball taking off strokes from my game !!!

Raw face chrome because it would just look so clean and nice with the rest of my clubs and i finally get a 60

I love everything to do with callaway clubs. I love the black looking ones because I think that u could talk more noticed where the ball contacts the club face.

Raw black, for sure. Less glare plus it looks good!

Raw face Chrome! I’ve been missing a 60 degree wedge to complete my setup! It would look great in my bag, and would get a a TON of use!

The reviews on these have been great! Good luck to all those entering!!

I prefer the raw black, because EVERY club looks better when it’s black!

Raw face chrome for me...love that shiny look! Raw black looks nice, but I no longer have black clubs so the chrome would match much better.

I like the full toe with black finish. I hear that it's great with spin control and thats always been my downfall.

Back