Contest Winners Thread

congrats smalls

holy smoke smalls...that a nice goodie box.

Holy cra.... holy sh.... holy cow, smalls!!

Smallville is the man!!! Very nice.

Thanks everyone.

Nice haul yourself Mo! Hope your wife enjoys hitting them enough to take it up too!

I just got my prize package in today. I originally won the Golftini gift card, but since I don't have anyone to use it on, I asked for an alternate prize. THP was nice enough to put together a shirt/shorts/belt set for me. Here it is.

Nice outfit takeshi!

Wow Smalls, you got a lot of great stuff. And nice outfit Takeshi!

Glad it arrived safely Takeshi.

I just got my prize package in today. I originally won the Golftini gift card, but since I don't have anyone to use it on, I asked for an alternate prize. THP was nice enough to put together a shirt/shorts/belt set for me. Here it is.

Looks great... and I won the Golftini gift card and Mrs. Pinged LOVES her new Golftini outfit!!

EVERYBODY's happy! :banana:

WOW Smalls that was a great raffle for you.

Congrats Smalls. Looks like someone was super lucky. And to think you complained in all the other contests that you couldn't win. What wedge you picking up? The Arc wedges are really nice. :wink:

Congrats Takeshi and Smalls!

And damn Smalls, you were just saving up on all those contests for this one to use all that luck at once, nice haul!

This arrived at work today so I took it out to my truck at lunchtime so I wouldn't be tempted to open it until I got home!

The Nickent Evolver, 10.5°:
THP4280864.jpg

Two more shafts to try (I have to send one back!):
THP4280867.jpg

The hybrids (3H and 4H) of the set:
THP4280861.jpg

The irons (5-PW) of the set (I have to go buy a 50° wedge now and I already know where and which one!):
THP4280870.jpg

Thanks THP and all the companies that donated prizes to these wonderful causes! Can't wait to see how you plan to top this next year!

Nice haul Smalls, you definitely hit the jackpot.

But I didn't win the Powerball. (Sigh)

Thanks again everyone.

I had a package waiting at my door again tonight. Thanks again THP and Taylormade. This was a great contest.
IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, I really need to upgrade my crappy camera.

That is R9 x2 for you TGM.

Send me the old one! :D

Nice prize Gas! Congrats again.

Back