Contest Winners Thread

That's an amazing win, congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats Alex, That will be such a great experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow what a prize, congrats and enjoy everything coming your way!!

Congrats Alex!

So after a crazy last 9 following Ollie S. first round yesterday at Rocket Mortgage Tourney, I was chosen as the winner of the Callaway Apex Elevate Experience.

I'll be going to Memphis, TN to hang with DB TT and entire True Temper/PX crew:

PRIZE: One winner will receive a trip to Memphis for an exclusive golf experience during the week of the WGC FedEx St. Jude Invitational. The trip will include airfare and hotel accommodations.

Golf Experience includes:

- Apex Iron fitting experience with Golf Digest’s Top 100 Club Fitter Scott Felix of Felix Clubworks at Spring Creek Ranch

- Invitation to exclusive True Temper Sports party Tuesday, July 23, 2019, on top of the Peabody Hotel

- Tournament passes for the WGC – FedEx St. Jude Invitational practice round on Wednesday, July 24, 2019

- Dinner with members of the True Temper Sports team on Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Awesome win. I picked over his average at 4 because it’s a birdie course.

What made you pick 3?

I know we are all jealous.

Awesome win. I picked over his average at 4 because it’s a birdie course.

What made you pick 3?

I know we are all jealous.

Just lucky guess. Glad it worked out though because the PX crew knows how to have a good time. Can’t wait to start a thread about it

Fantastic!! Congrats!

So after a crazy last 9 following Ollie S. first round yesterday at Rocket Mortgage Tourney, I was chosen as the winner of the Callaway Apex Elevate Experience.

PRIZE: One winner will receive a trip to Memphis for an exclusive golf experience during the week of the WGC FedEx St. Jude Invitational. The trip will include airfare and hotel accommodations.

- Apex Iron fitting experience with Golf Digest’s Top 100 Club Fitter Scott Felix of Felix Clubworks at Spring Creek Ranch

- Invitation to exclusive True Temper Sports party Tuesday, July 23, 2019, on top of the Peabody Hotel

- Tournament passes for the WGC – FedEx St. Jude Invitational practice round on Wednesday, July 24, 2019

- Dinner with members of the True Temper Sports team on Wednesday, July 24, 2019

So dope, man! I wonder if this will be any fun though. LOL :D

Just got my awesome grab bag winnings from the US Open contest. Thanks THP!
IMG_2699.jpg

My bounty from the THP and Callaway Golf Apparel Instagram contest showed up this week. Man, I forgot how much stuff was listed in that contest. Ended up with 3 polos, a 3/4 zip pullover, and an awesome pair of shorts.

Thank you so much, again to Josh, Morgan, and Callaway Golf Apparel. You all freaking rock!
424f99ec11e46705a28b22e4e6586782.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wow! Congrats, man. Awesome to see something this cool break your way, dude. Have a freaking blast and keep us updated.

so happy for you alex!!!! that’s going to be an incredible trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My bounty from the THP and Callaway Golf Apparel Instagram contest showed up this week. Man, I forgot how much stuff was listed in that contest. Ended up with 3 polos, a 3/4 zip pullover, and an awesome pair of shorts.

Thank you so much, again to Josh, Morgan, and Callaway Golf Apparel. You all freaking rock!
424f99ec11e46705a28b22e4e6586782.jpg

Really good looking stuff there. I hope you enjoy them.

Congrats Alex. You deserve to have some good come your way. Can't wait to hear what happened.

Congrats again. Couldn’t be happier for this dude!!!! Awesome!

Congrats dude!! That will be fun!

Long time since I’ve been able to throw my name in here, and since it’s a NC event...

21dbcdb1d0fc551da4411e91db48168b.gif

Some more goodies:
6401c9f399184e44c75a8e999f90620a.jpg

So, this showed up today. This is compliments of J.B. Cobb III from his Unofficial Ben Hogan Experience Contest.

I'm speechless. Seriously. When I first opened the box, I was literally on the verge of tears. I'm so humbled, right now, it's not even funny. Thank you so much, @J.B. Cobb III
e0cf4e0793e2a998d1640d718ca70396.jpg
58abc5d863a9a78b657fdfd6a68f3eb5.jpg
d573b78809cdf6aa42d5681c798b0ae2.jpg

That is nice!!!

Dude congrats that's such a crazy prize, glad a THPer won

I could've been in the running (also guessed 3 birds) had i done some research and math on the number of your wins.. seemed like everyone put 31 so that's what I put

Hope you can document your trip and fitting for us on here! Enjoy!

Congrats to Obed and BigSoIL on the shaft wins from UST

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back