Contest Winners Thread

Did not win a contest but I am getting free stuff for entering a contest so it is like a win. Let me explain. BirdieBall was running a contest on Twitter where you had to make a foursome of 4 famous people with your same first name. A Google search did not reveal many famous people with the first name of Scott so I just picked out 4 names I recognized. The 4th name I put was Scott Baio. Apparently John, the owner of BirdieBall, is a huge fan of Scott Baio. He retweeted my comment urging Scott Baio to follow and offering him some BB swag if he did. Scott did and I'm sure John held up his end. The winners of the contest were announced a few days later and I was not among the 3. About a week later, I received a Twitter DM from BB telling me pick out 2 apparel items (same thing the 3 winners got) and to send my address because I was instrumental in getting Scott Baio to follow them. Haha. I picked a hoodie and hat which should arrive any day.

Did not win a contest but I am getting free stuff for entering a contest so it is like a win. Let me explain. BirdieBall was running a contest on Twitter where you had to make a foursome of 4 famous people with your same first name. A Google search did not reveal many famous people with the first name of Scott so I just picked out 4 names I recognized. The 4th name I put was Scott Baio. Apparently John, the owner of BirdieBall, is a huge fan of Scott Baio. He retweeted my comment urging Scott Baio to follow and offering him some BB swag if he did. Scott did and I'm sure John held up his end. The winners of the contest were announced a few days later and I was not among the 3. About a week later, I received a Twitter DM from BB telling me pick out 2 apparel items (same thing the 3 winners got) and to send my address because I was instrumental in getting Scott Baio to follow them. Haha. I picked a hoodie and hat which should arrive any day.
That is awesome of them to do!!

Haha, that's pretty cool. :cool:

Now that is Awesome!

Very cool! :cool:

Won this from UST Mamiya on Instagram!!Screenshot_20200203-140958.png

The ATTAS 11 as I had just picked up an ATTAS at Christmas.
Awesome! congrats! both shafts are on my "to try one of these days" list.

I received notification that I won 2 dozen Srixon Z-Star balls from every THPers fan favorite Golf Unfiltered on Twitter!

Won 2 dozen of the new Bridgestone Tour B RX balls in two different Twitter contests over the past 24 hours. One (along with a Bridgestone hat and valuables pouch) from Pete Pappas and one from Bridgestone's Elliot Mellow. 2 other THPers scored a dozen in Elliot's contest as well.

Won 2 dozen of the new Bridgestone Tour B RX balls in two different Twitter contests over the past 24 hours. One (along with a Bridgestone hat and valuables pouch) from Pete Pappas and one from Bridgestone's Elliot Mellow. 2 other THPers scored a dozen in Elliot's contest as well.

I was one the other THPer's to win a dozen Tour B RX from Elliot in Twitter.

Very cool to two of my fav ig buds! Appreciate the tags from all the contests you enter

Won Srixon Q-Star Tour golf balls from THP on Facebook :love:

I (along with another THPer) won a mixed dozen of the new Bridgestone Tour B balls from Bryan Golf on Instagram.

I won a cobra SpeedZone hat in Pete Pappas' pga show contest

I (along with another THPer) won a mixed dozen of the new Bridgestone Tour B balls from Bryan Golf on Instagram.
You guys are on a roll...share some with the rest of us. ?

Golden Tee twitter contest from the other day.

Back