Contest Winners Thread

I (along with another THPer) won a mixed dozen of the new Bridgestone Tour B balls from Bryan Golf on Instagram.
Congrats again!

I was the other THPer who won the sample pack dozen. ?

Won a VA Nemesys Driver Shaft from Peoples Golf on IG:
4BB759DE-8D26-47EE-B4B5-842B39A5CE87.jpeg

Nice win!!

Very nice win (y)

Tasty win! I Can’t wait to try this fresh fish.

47A872CD-3C94-456D-9277-84875C9D1439.jpeg

Congrats!

Congrats.. Fun win right there!

I received the Golf Pride grips that I won for correctly guessing Adam Scott winning the Genesis. Thanks THP and Golf Pride!
I received the MCC+4 Align in midsize

I won this really cool looking cap in an Instagram giveaway by MCEWANGOLF.

Screenshot_20200308-191113.jpg

Cool little win talamore golf resort on IG, probably closes I'll get to augusta

15840478632473696572808461038217.jpg

Was going to wait until I got it on the door step, but I won a UST driver shaft on face book thanks to THP and UST!

Went with the Lin-Q Gunmetal. Cannot wait to throw it into my SZ extreme

I found out tonight that I was the lucky winner of an Indi Putter. I went with the Allison in satin chrome with a slant neck at 34 inches and a SuperStroke Traxion 2.0 or Mid Slim 2.0. Pretty excited about this win.

I found out tonight that I was the lucky winner of an Indi Putter. I went with the Allison in satin chrome with a slant neck at 34 inches and a SuperStroke Traxion 2.0 or Mid Slim 2.0. Pretty excited about this win.

Awesome win! Congrats again! I would have opted for the Allison also but probably in the black finish. Roll it well my friend!

Awesome win! Congrats again! I would have opted for the Allison also but probably in the black finish. Roll it well my friend!

It was basically a coin flip between the black and the satin. It was a hard choice.

Nice win buddy!

Changed my mind before going to bed and went with the black. That thought of the sun glare was one of the reasons for the change. That and the more I looked at the black the more I liked it.

Changed my mind before going to bed and went with the black. That thought of the sun glare was one of the reasons for the change. That and the more I looked at the black the more I liked it.
Excellent Choice! Looks solid and cannot wait to hear your review.

That's an awesome win. Fun new toy. Congrats!

I just got a note that I won one of the 2 Mizuno ST200 drivers from the Global Golf Giveaway, now I can't decide on 9.5 or 10.5 for loft (I play 8.5 in my 917D2)
Congrats! Go with the 9.5

I just got a note that I won one of the 2 Mizuno ST200 drivers from the Global Golf Giveaway, now I can't decide on 9.5 or 10.5 for loft (I play 8.5 in my 917D2)

Huge win! Congrats!!!

Nice win!!

I won two dozen Bridgestone Tour B RXS balls from my man Pete on Twitter / Instagram.

Back