Contest Winners Thread

IMAGE_M_ID_28286_20200309191824.jpg

I got these from Pete!

Some big wins here lately!! 🔥

I just got a note that I won one of the 2 Mizuno ST200 drivers from the Global Golf Giveaway, now I can't decide on 9.5 or 10.5 for loft (I play 8.5 in my 917D2)
Awesome win!!!

Some nice wins in here today! Hopefully takes some of the cloud away from this quarantine crap going on

Agree like it more than pro v1

As do I. I do like the 2017 and 2019 ProV1 better than the versions before that but the AVX still tops them all for me. They play very similar to my favorite Bridgestone Tour B RX to me.

I recently won a contest “THP live with the forum” and want to give a big thanks to THP @JB
The prize pack hit me where I needed it, didn’t have any other cool putter covers except 1 until now. The gamer! Also, I’ve been doing a lot of pondering about softer golf balls and wouldn’t you know it, received soft feel sirxons! Red even, GO BIG RED NEBRASKA! Thank you again THP!

1C2F56BC-FC52-43BD-B927-342C8DF98D00.jpeg

Thats awesome man.
Enjoy them.

Had a great round today and found out I won...Screenshot_20200419-183611__01.jpg

Congrats!
That’s a really cool logo too!
Both logos are sweet I'll be sure to take pics. Might need a bigger bag for my ball markers as I'm collecting quite a few

Might need a bigger bag for my ball markers as I'm collecting quite a few

I quit entering the vast majority of ball marker contests for that very reason. Haha

Both logos are sweet I'll be sure to take pics. Might need a bigger bag for my ball markers as I'm collecting quite a few
Ha! I just got the bombs and birdies one!!

Excited to give the Ft. Worth UT a go from the IG contest.

Won a SuperStroke putter grip via their twitter page asking for your favorite hole at Augusta. I picked the Tour 3.0 grip.

Won a SuperStroke putter grip via their twitter page asking for your favorite hole at Augusta. I picked the Tour 3.0 grip.
Nice! I have that grip on my Vons putter. It is an anser style putter from a custom putter maker no longer in business. The original grip was getting hard and needed replacing. The SuperStroke Tour 3.0 had the same weight as the original grip it came with.

This arrived a couple of hours ago. Was chosen as one of the seven winners in the Indi Golf Wedge a Day Giveaway. Have not played a wedge above 58 degrees in numerous years but have been pondering trying a higher lofted wedge for a couple of years so jumped at the chance with this win. Also really cool that I was able to match my current iron and wedge shafts with this one.

20200421_131501.jpg
IMG_20200421_132047_602.jpg

Nice looking wesge @Sox_Fan ! Looking forward to hearing how it performs for you.

Back