Contest Winners Thread

Awesome, congratulations. Still waiting for my contact from these guys to see what I'm actually going to have for choices. Interested to see these irons in real life but not sure I will justify playing them.

What are you leaning towards since we all know you've been crawling the Honma site :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you!

Same here. I haven’t heard from Homna yet, so I don’t know exactly when the trip is scheduled for. Hopefully, this fall/winter.

I currently game Mizuno JPX Hot Metal 919. So, I’m thinking the XP-1s will be the route for me. I’m a high (very) handicapper. So I will just be punished if I try to go the forged route.

Although, I’ve heard people going the combo route with more forgiving long irons and forged short irons. This may be a better option for me in the long run.

At the end of the day, this is all a blessing and I am fortunate to have won this raffle. So, I’m happy with whatever clubs I end up with. Plus, I get to stay at a phenomenal resort and play a world class golf course.

Soni won a signed tournament flag by Justin Rose. It was a small tournament win when advertised. I received this beauty today... As such I will be watching the final round from Merion tonight !IMG_20200522_202458.jpg

I won a kinda cool prize pack from Sneakerhead Golf on Instagram. I will snap a pic when the items come in.

Is that the shoe headcover?

It is that company, but this package doesn't include one of the sneaker putter covers.

Thank you!

Same here. I haven’t heard from Homna yet, so I don’t know exactly when the trip is scheduled for. Hopefully, this fall/winter.

I currently game Mizuno JPX Hot Metal 919. So, I’m thinking the XP-1s will be the route for me. I’m a high (very) handicapper. So I will just be punished if I try to go the forged route.

Although, I’ve heard people going the combo route with more forgiving long irons and forged short irons. This may be a better option for me in the long run.

At the end of the day, this is all a blessing and I am fortunate to have won this raffle. So, I’m happy with whatever clubs I end up with. Plus, I get to stay at a phenomenal resort and play a world class golf course.

Forged are not what you think, there’s a forged club out there with your name in it.

I like the TR20 line, looking forward to your experience and what you end up woth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forged are not what you think, there’s a forged club out there with your name in it.

I like the TR20 line, looking forward to your experience and what you end up woth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then maybe the TR20 lineup is in my future! I’ll definitely give them a shot.

Alright this is strange but hope someone sees this...

If you live in UK and want something free let me know

Huge win for me today! Free putter fitting courtesy of Pete Pappas and Club Champion! Very much needed as evidenced by my handicap notation to the left. Not sure when I will be able to get it done as the closest location is about a 4 hour drive but will be sure to document the experience when it hapoens.
That's awesome! Congrats. I just won his Bridgestone e12 Patriot Pack Memorial Day giveaway!
Screenshot_20200525-115954_Twitter.jpg

So just found out I won a Sugar Skull headcover. I was the last number drawn so I'm getting one of the hulk hybrid covers in the picture. This collecting could get expensive lol. Screenshot_20200525-232021_Facebook.jpg

Great wins lately!!

Excited, got my prize fulfillment email from Honma today, looking forward to the next bit!

Congrats to all new winners
Nice! Congrats!!

Well just received a notification from Bridgestone for their Twitter contest. Just won a dozen balls! Tour BX headed my way! What a week!
Screenshot_20200528-215651_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Back