Contest Winners Thread

It is right in my face so when I am pushing the cart so I'm not worried about losing it. The stock case has a magnetic cover also and the rangefinder has survived about 5 years with no issues. I tend to use things until they die so I am sporting a Bushnell Tour V3.
I do have to ask: did that one come with a magnetic cover by chance? Or zipper or vecro? Oh sorry I see that.
Hmm.. ok just conversation and food for thought. (y)
I always worry about theft, so I'd probably have to put it in my bag @ the turn or in the glovebox anyway... ;)

I do have to ask: did that one come with a magnetic cover by chance? Or zipper or vecro? Oh sorry I see that.
Hmm.. ok just conversation and food for thought. (y)
I always worry about theft, so I'd probably have to put it in my bag @ the turn or in the glovebox anyway... ;)
Definitely one I put in my zipper case after the last approach on 9 and 18... See my panick moment ehenni thought I lost it.

Is that the cover name?
I don't doubt it can keep it in place. But my recent experience with the Leupold dying and the magnetic cover it comes with really has me thinking now that may be why?
The cover is call a stripe bird magnetic similar to the monument. NX9 actually has a built in magnet, but falls off irons so curious to see if this band helps the strength.

Found out earlier today I won a Scotty Cameron Limited Edition T22 Teryllium putter. Question is with how pretty this one looks do I Game it or not??? Will post pictures once I have it in hand.
B61D9475-B5DC-4E8E-946A-F71243D95601.jpeg

Found out earlier today I won a Scotty Cameron Limited Edition T22 Teryllium putter. Question is with how pretty this one looks do I Game it or not??? Will post pictures once I have it in hand.
View attachment 8960302
Glad someone I know won it!

View attachment 8960302

Congrats Matt! Awesome win! Golf clubs are meant to be gamed so there is your answer. 😃

Congrats Matt! Awesome win! Golf clubs are meant to be gamed so there is your answer. 😃
Funny thing is I’ve been eyeing a Scotty Newport for some time. Actually was heading out to buy one this weekend!
This bad boy will be seeing the greens this weekend!!!

Pretty Cool Win!

It is a Ventus Blue 65 - Quite the Paint Job!Screenshot_20200908-144340__01.jpg

@Gman79 that digicamo is great!!

Congrats I liked the looks of that CAMO one. You know what club you will be installing this one in?
Its a driver shaft... I playing Lin-Q in ex's 220... 785 is collecting dust... Had kuro kage that I didn't like... They have me ventus black for the red white and blue shaft... As a non shaft guy I feel pretty lucky to have tried four great shafts...

I received my prize package from the Live Stream with Callaway @21Gonzo! Can’t wait to meet you in a year out in Carlsbad!

A sleeve of Callaway Truvis THP Balls
Voraus Golf Glove
A dozen of Bridgestone Tour BX balls

It was a good day to check the mailbox!F97351B3-BF29-488C-AAED-0805D4742F6D.jpeg

Alright! I'm excited. I just received confirmation of my order at Budget Golf. I decided that my $250 gift certificate that I won from them here at THP was going for clubs and I'll be using the OGIO backpack at work when I get that.

I was going to take the plunge and get a cleveland huntington beach. Y'all seem to like them but the ones I wanted were sold out. So...

Mizuno ST-190 3 wood
Cleveland RTX 4 black 9 58* wedge.

Can't wait to get the clubs and backpack! thank you @JB @GolferGal and Budget Golf!

Today was my day to receive a package in the mail! Thanks to THP for giving away such a great package on the C A L L A W A Y Live Stream! And I never will misspell Callaway again! And also thanks to @21Gonzo for a great show!
IMG_8953.jpg

Last edited:
Won a dozen of my favorite balls ..... Titleist ProV1 .... from GolfUSA in Lubbock, TX on Instagram

ProV1.jpg

Plus a sweet AMPCaddy speaker from Group Chat Golf podcast. (which is cool :cool: BTW)

AMPCaddy_Speaker.jpg

Those will look good next to your new BB!

I've never had alignment sticks, good win!

Back