Contest Winners Thread

Love my Budget Golf OGIO back pack!

Won this on Instagram contest by Journey Golf Gloves. They also through in some gloves which are really nice. I recommend checking them out. 20201010_090401.jpg

Found out that I pulled a really great prize this morning. This one was on the ponder list for a while. So pumped!

20201012_075304.jpg

@AndyL0711 - congrats. I really like them Lamkin Sonar grips. Suits my game and grip, I guess.

Played in a Charity Scramble back on Friday and bought a raffle ticket. Ended up winning a 7 day, 6 night Caribbean trip for 2 to either Cancun, Riviera Maya, Punta Cana or Costa Rica! Guess it's time to do some research.

Got the new grip on. Not going to lie I have all 60 grams in. I’m in love.

The biggest thing I will say it does is the 60g are on the top by the wrist and it is so heavy. I have a problem with a slight hitch on my backswing and the weight takes that away. I am putting a truer line.
Fantastic gift I would recommend for all.

Played in a Charity Scramble back on Friday and bought a raffle ticket. Ended up winning a 7 day, 6 night Caribbean trip for 2 to either Cancun, Riviera Maya, Punta Cana or Costa Rica! Guess it's time to do some research.

That’s awesome! Others may disagree, but I would stay far away from Punta Cana.

That’s awesome! Others may disagree, but I would stay far away from Punta Cana.
I started a thread asking for advice on where to choose. That’s probably the bottom of the list as of the list right now with what has happened with people the last couple years.

Got my week 5 pick'em prize pack!:love: Thank you @JB and @GolferGal and THP!

Nippon hat
Sleeve of Cut Red
Sleeve of Cut White
Rangefinder strap that has strong magnets on the end. I may turn that into a towel holder. Until I get a range finder that is:)
IMG_0364.jpg

During the Tiger & Peyton Manning versus Phil and Tom Brady match Michelob Ultra was running a bunch of contests on their social media. Apparently I won the 3 pack of Fiesta themed pint glasses. I completely forgot about this because it has been so long but these arrived today. They are not the fiesta themed glasses that they originally showed but who cares. You can never have too many pint glasses!! View attachment 8965599
I beg to differ, I have had “too many pint glasses” on several occasions 🍺🥴🍺

A full set of Z cord align and putter grip arrived thanks to THP and Golf Pride. 5001AF0B-553D-4F77-8101-1CC98D999D21.jpeg

Won myself and Scott this awesome piece . D17453F9-189E-460F-97AC-EEF82EEFE2E9.jpeg

Just received this incredible THP PrizePak for winning week 6 of the 2020 THP NFL Pickem Pool, THANKS THP !!!!!

THP_PrizePak.jpg

BB0DC5E3-91F4-4928-9CB5-2D114B4E29F3.jpegE74F626A-609E-4D82-A55E-DC193AA2B20F.jpeg
Won this in the 2020 Morgan Cup Winning Pick 😁 Thank you so much THP, @GolferGal, @JB, @LittleRat, @Master Yagley, :cobra:, :Puma: and the participants in this years cup (especially Team Paradise!)!!! Such a great community to be apart of!!!

Not golf related but the wife just won $250 in Restaurant Gift Cards for local restaurants.

Not golf related but the wife just won $250 in Restaurant Gift Cards for local restaurants.
The best type of win! Food!

This showed up today from the THP Instagram contest. Thank you @JB and @GolferGal !20201026_114937.jpg

Back