Contest Winners Thread

Funny i was asking @MattyD-MPLS if he had heard anything about the Play 9 Contest from #BridgestoneGolf yesterday and this shows up in my Mail Box today
Signed Masters flag from Fred Couples.....I came in 6th place over all
View attachment 8987180
I am not sure how I missed this! Sweet flag!

Mine just came today! A3E8147B-22EA-4AF3-BA8C-F1EE66156EE1.jpeg

Got my @xThor gifts last night! Thanks again, I will be putting in new grips this week since the temperatures here are now below 30 lately Everyday.

BBF1BA45-515A-4295-98D1-CB991A00A9A2.jpeg

Won this full set of Golf Pride MCC Teams grips from @PGAPappas in his NCAA National Championship Game Giveaway. Worked out great for me, as these are the colors of the OU Sooners. Some might think they are Alabama colors, since they won the so-called National Championship game this year, but they really aren't, not in my bag anyway. :drinks:

Etay3baU0AAPkDz

Won this full set of Golf Pride MCC Teams grips from @PGAPappas in his NCAA National Championship Game Giveaway. Worked out great for me, as these are the colors of the OU Sooners. Some might think they are Alabama colors, since they won the so-called National Championship game this year, but they really aren't, not in my bag anyway. :drinks:

Etay3baU0AAPkDz
Great win! Congrats!!

I hope Golf Pride will offer the Teams colours in +4 variant in future!

Huge thank you to THP and srixon for the new z stars, going to be putting these in play asap
IMG_20210305_154304_257.jpg

I have picked up a few wins as of late including a couple dozen of the new Bridgestone e12 Contact from different outlets (anxious to have those ship, but nothing yet), but it was announced today that I won the autographed Nick Faldo Augusta themed Sqairz golf shoe. Kinda of a cool thing to win.

I have picked up a few wins as of late including a couple dozen of the new Bridgestone e12 Contact from different outlets (anxious to have those ship, but nothing yet), but it was announced today that I won the autographed Nick Faldo Augusta themed Sqairz golf shoe. Kinda of a cool thing to win.
I won a pair of Sqairz and been playing with them all winter in Oregon and they have kept my feet dry. Not sure you'll play with those but they work well

Let me know when you write your book "How To Win Social Media Contests" I'll buy a copy!! Congrats

I won a pair of Sqairz and been playing with them all winter in Oregon and they have kept my feet dry. Not sure you'll play with those but they work well
I got a feeling his feet are going to be much larger than mine since I'm only a size 9.5. And I'm not sure I would want to mess them up. I still want to get a pair of them to play in sometime.

I won a set of Dynamic Gold shafts from True Temper last night!

So these just showed up on my doorstep:
E917A80B-AC5B-48DB-850D-15EDB35EC1E3.png
8D3940A0-1557-4F57-9D04-16714FE27A35.png
I’m supposed to be working but I couldn’t help myself - I had to hit a few:
122553E7-DA83-430A-9FD9-5EB060155776.png
Many thanks to THP and to Cleveland Srixon Golf for a great contest.Will be taking some PTO this week to get them out for some proper work 👍

I was the 2nd place winner in the Golfer's Authority Spring giveaway. Lots of really cool prizes (listed below). I am really excited about the SeeMore Putter, the Rangefinder and Grahpite Design shaft and the True Linkswear shoes.

One (1) Precision Pro NX9 Rangefinder Non-Slope (I upgraded to a slope model since the sent me a coupon code for a specific dollar amount).
One (1) Full Set (3) Fringe Golf Stock Headcovers.
One (1) SeeMore Golf FGP Copper Mallet with an all-black Shaft.
One (1) Graphite Design 2021Tour AD HD Wood Shaft.
One (1) Greenside Golf Money Golf Bag in Black.
One (1) Pair of TRUE Linkswear Golf Shoes (I am not sure what model I get or if I can choose...suggestions if I can choose?)
One (1) GrooveIt Golf Brush.
One (1) Uther Golf Towel.
One (1) Dozen Premium Tour-Level balls of the winner’=s choice with AlignXL Decoration from Golfballs.com.
One (1) Desert Fox Phone Caddy and (1) Golf Towel.
One (1) NexBelt Premium Golf Belt.
One (1) Alignment Pro Golf Training Aid.
Six (6) Accuhit Golf Training Aids.

I was the 2nd place winner in the Golfer's Authority Spring giveaway. Lots of really cool prizes (listed below). I am really excited about the SeeMore Putter, the Rangefinder and Grahpite Design shaft and the True Linkswear shoes.

One (1) Precision Pro NX9 Rangefinder Non-Slope (I upgraded to a slope model since the sent me a coupon code for a specific dollar amount).
One (1) Full Set (3) Fringe Golf Stock Headcovers.
One (1) SeeMore Golf FGP Copper Mallet with an all-black Shaft.
One (1) Graphite Design 2021Tour AD HD Wood Shaft.
One (1) Greenside Golf Money Golf Bag in Black.
One (1) Pair of TRUE Linkswear Golf Shoes (I am not sure what model I get or if I can choose...suggestions if I can choose?)
One (1) GrooveIt Golf Brush.
One (1) Uther Golf Towel.
One (1) Dozen Premium Tour-Level balls of the winner’=s choice with AlignXL Decoration from Golfballs.com.
One (1) Desert Fox Phone Caddy and (1) Golf Towel.
One (1) NexBelt Premium Golf Belt.
One (1) Alignment Pro Golf Training Aid.
Six (6) Accuhit Golf Training Aids.
Wow....that's a haul of some nice prizes. Congrats!

Back