Contest Winners Thread

Won @MattyD-MPLS and the Grandaddy team’s prep contest and just found out I won the putting mat out of the 3. Since I was selected last I got what was left but still a good win!
37909D5D-396D-4488-9CF3-B1CBB0F012FA.jpegBBFDAAF5-F910-4E2A-A3DC-F75D9AADD0AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Won this today! This stuff is awesome!!!
57E2BC23-1204-4713-8CE4-B6CCAB7E52CE.png

After a bit of back order delay, I finally got the Jon Rahm US Open giveaway. But it was worth the wait. All this stuff from TravisMatthew and Cuater is top quality and feels great. They did end up swapping the red polo that Rahm wore for the blue - which I preferred anyway. I will definitely look good on the course now, even if my swing isn’t.

D57A9A56-83F6-4F21-9D42-68864F8BCE89.jpeg63230388-C183-447C-9A2A-0DEDF7D3C101.jpeg7D1B0BF2-75AD-48C9-981E-6014C7493FC1.jpeg

Found out today that I won Golfers Authority "Free Sh*t Friday" from last week.
  • $150 Gift Card from True Linkswear (really nice shoes!)
  • $50 Gift Card for Legion Golf

View attachment 9017925
I received my winnings from this one last week, ended up with a pretty nice haul! Thanks again to Golfer's Authority, Legion Golf, and True Linkswear. :drinks:

A couple of nice golf towels from Legion Golf:

Golfers Authority Win_03.jpg

and some really cool TRUE LUX Knit shoes from True Linkswear:

Golfers Authority Win_02.jpg

I have had a few wins lately that I just never posted about all from Instagram. I won 3 belts fron Anson and a pair of Amberjack shoes (not golf shoes, but part of the package - really nice shoes by the way). Then a lmiited edition ball mark repair tool and ball marker from Bunker to Bunker & CMD Golf. And I won a dozen UnCommon golf balls from UnCommon and Skratch. I went with Model 33 in purple just to mess with one of my playing partners as he hates any ball that isn't white!!! LOL

After a bit of back order delay, I finally got the Jon Rahm US Open giveaway. But it was worth the wait. All this stuff from TravisMatthew and Cuater is top quality and feels great. They did end up swapping the red polo that Rahm wore for the blue - which I preferred anyway. I will definitely look good on the course now, even if my swing isn’t.

View attachment 9020269View attachment 9020270View attachment 9020271
Sweet…just received notification mine
Are on the way.

I was notified last Monday that I won this one on Twitter, hasn't shown up yet, I will post pics when it gets here.

FakenTire-Srixon Golf Bag.jpg

Several people posted about it in the Swag thread that I was one of the winners (65 total winners I believe) of their Summer of Swag giveaway. They are keep the cover a secret so will have to see what it is when it shows up.

I was notified last Monday that I won this one on Twitter, hasn't shown up yet, I will post pics when it gets here.

View attachment 9020850
Really didn't expect FedEx to deliver this on the weekend, but my new golf bag showed up today. I haven't had a stand bag in quite some time, and never one as nice as this. Thanks to Falken Tires for the Twitter Giveaway, and to Srixon Golf for making such a nice bag.

Srixon Bag_02.jpg
Srixon Bag_01.jpg
Srixon Bag_03.jpg

Looks like I'm on a little roll (just wish I could win my way into a THP Experience!), I was notified yesterday that I won this one (I'll post pics when the goodies get here). I've heard great things about this shaft, its gonna be fun seeing if the profile works for me, and a limited edition Tensei hat will definitely see some use.

Tensei 1K Pro White.JPG

Looks like I'm on a little roll (just wish I could win my way into a THP Experience!), I was notified yesterday that I won this one (I'll post pics when the goodies get here). I've heard great things about this shaft, its gonna be fun seeing if the profile works for me, and a limited edition Tensei hat will definitely see some use.

View attachment 9021358
That's a nice win! what weight and flex did you go with?

View attachment 9021358
I'd say that is some roll.

That's a nice win! what weight and flex did you go with?
Going with the 60 R. I was fit into a CK Blue 60 R last time I had a driver fitting, so completely different profile, but it will be fun to give this one a go. If it doesn't work for me it can always go on the Marketplace to find a good home. :thumb:

I'm not a sneakerhead but I guess I could start, I won these
Screenshot_20210804-133106_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 9021358
The goodies showed up today, and I'm very impressed! This Tensei 1K Pro White shaft looks incredible (pictures don't do it justice), and the hat is a winner too. I have an adapter on order to get the shaft into my driver ASAP, really hoping this shaft works for me, and the hat might see the course later this week.

Unboxing_02.jpg

Unboxing_04.jpg

Unboxing_07.jpg

The goodies showed up today, and I'm very impressed! This Tensei 1K Pro White shaft looks incredible (pictures don't do it justice), and the hat is a winner too. I have an adapter on order to get the shaft into my driver ASAP, really hoping this shaft works for me, and the hat might see the course later this week.

View attachment 9021709

View attachment 9021710

View attachment 9021711
Seriously curious about that shaft since a couple of my friends seem to love it. I hope it works for you!

Back