Contest Winners Thread

Not entirely sure what to do with an autographed hat. Any suggestions?

I would do something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Collectible-Deluxe-Acrylic-Baseball-Display/dp/B00425SVQE

41U%2BXkRR4tL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I just won an autographed Graeme McDowell Srixon hat from Cleveland Golf on twitter giveaway:

Tap tap taparoo

Awesome, that will be a sweet piece to have displayed.

wow what a day Cue!!! congratz!

Some great wins recently :D

Came home to a package.

This is what was in side...
2011_0627yankees0006.jpg
[/IMG]

I won this from Puma.... Nice Golf Performance shirt...

Man, nice haul wcueb923 and Dev. Way to go boys. Those iron's would really be killer, lol, very nice. That Puma shirts pretty hoy as well!

I got picked as the daily winner on the show Morning drive on the Golf channel. Won a free foursome to a really expensive course around here called Pasatiempo. Its supposed to rival some of the courses of Monterey bay. I just looked it up it is ranked no 11 of courses you can play in the world. Woot! Woot!

http://www.pasatiempo.com/web/

Last edited:
I found a package at my door today as well. Thought this might show up pretty quickly, thanks GG, THP in whole and Williams Golf. I must say I'm surprised this made the trip ok, only because the box was actually untaped. When I lifted from the top it separated from the bottom clean and the tape that had been holding it was folded down into the box like someone had opened it, lol. I checked this sucker quickly and alls good.

P1040119.jpg

P1040120.jpg

I grabbed the camera and ran straight to the course for some quick outdoors picks as well as some range time and 9 holes. Pictures cannot do this thing justice, it very well may be the prettiest driver I have ever seen. I have a pretty detailed write-up on it already, but this was a prize and not a test, so JB may rather I not post my findings, but I will say I am smitten by several aspects of this club! Enjoy!

P1040126.jpg

P1040127.jpg

Still in plastic!

P1040129.jpg

P1040133.jpg

P1040134.jpg

P1040122.jpg

Awesome driver Duey! Congrats again!

Nice Duey!! Congrats!

Congrats Duey...it looks great.

Man Cue you've been busy! That's a lot of winnings there my man! Great looking stuff too!

Duey what an awesome win! Congrats...

Just now catching up to this stuff and I hope to post my new Irons from THP and Mizuno very VERY soon!

The putters here and the other stuff won at the outing is just absolutely to die for! So freakin awesome to see all this great gear here. Thanks for sharing guys!

Congrats Duey!

I wanted to post some pics of the Bridgestone Golf stand bag that I won at the 2011 THP Outing.

Man this thing is sweet!!

Thanks Bridgestone and THP!!

Fildini

CopyofPicture022.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture018.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture023.jpg
[/IMG]

Great looking bag Fildini, congrats!

Wcue...wow, that was some prize. Enjoy!

Dang there is some awesome loot in here.

Duey, definitely post your thoughts on that driver. I really want to hear what you think.

Fildini - PM me for my address asap.

Holy moley there are some winners the last couple of days. Great haul(s) guys an congrats!

Thanks all, it is a rocket laucher so far. I've never owned a 9* regular flex driver and the combination may take some work, but so far so good. Shot another 79 today!

Congrats on the driver Duey! Looks beautiful! Sure you'll enjoy it!

Congrats Duey, looks great :D

Back