Contest Winners Thread

Thanks THP for the instagram win for a Club Champion driver fitting. Really looking forward to seeing the results. Thanks so much

60DAB6A0-924F-47C5-A98D-D1EEB74E95B6.jpeg

Nice!

Hi all - my biggest win yet!!! I won 1st prize in the Golfers Authority Endless Summer giveaway.

Just some of the items:
MNML Golf Bag
Honma Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
12 dozen TP5/TP5x
2 Putters
Rapsodo MLM
and much more!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0532.PNG
    IMG_0532.PNG
    373.3 KB · Views: 15
Hi all - my biggest win yet!!! I won 1st prize in the Golfers Authority Endless Summer giveaway.

Just some of the items:
MNML Golf Bag
12 dozen TP5/TP5x
2 Putters
Rapsodo MLM
and much more!!!
Awesome win!!! Congratulations!!!

Just some of the items:
MNML Golf Bag
12 dozen TP5/TP5x
2 Putters
Rapsodo MLM
and much more!!!
That's incredible! Congrats! Do you plan to play / use most of it?

That's incredible! Congrats! Do you plan to play / use most of it?
I do plan to use most of it, I will try both putters and may get rid of one. I have already have MLM and someone asked to buy that but I think the rest is mine.

I do plan to use most of it, I will try both putters and may get rid of one. I have already have MLM and someone asked to buy that but I think the rest is mine.
The Honma gear is really cool. Will try their woods one of these days. What are the two putters?

The Honma gear is really cool. Will try their woods one of these days. What are the two putters?
L.A.B. putter and a MOD/1

That’s insane @sglj3 !!

Just some of the items:
MNML Golf Bag
12 dozen TP5/TP5x
2 Putters
Rapsodo MLM
and much more!!!
What a great win!! Congrats!!

Thanks again THP and Club Champion for the driver fitting back on the 28th. I went in yesterday for the fitting and tried 7 heads and maybe a lot more shafts. The best combination was the TSI3 @ 9* A1 setting with a Ventus Black 6x shaft. A little tighter dispersion and a little more distance. Don’t know if I’ll pull the trigger on the $900 combo, but I know what’s best for me right now.

This past weekend I was the winner of NFL Pickem Contest Week 1.

I received this in the mail today! 2 sleeves of my favorite ball with the THP budget golf Championship 2018 logo. I am starting to build a solid collection of THP related golf balls. It’s for me to get a display case.

I also received this very nice Super Stroke hat. Love the ribs on the sides for ventilation. Can’t wait to rock it on the course.

thank you @JB and @GolferGal as always for making every prize you send out worthwhile and for all the effort that is put into this on a weekly basis.

the real question is who is going to take the crown from me this week??D3EDB602-210F-465F-BFA6-177E61E1363A.jpegF08FBF28-CE26-48AC-8E13-3E79DC7505C8.jpeg

Picked up this baby this week in an instagram contest from Golfio. I don't believe this rangefinder is released in the U.S. yet.

Golfio-GolfBuddy Aim L11.jpg

I just entered a ton of Ryder Cup giveaways on Instagram, so I thought it was time to share a few of my wins from the last couple months while I also count down the days until the Ben Hogan Experience!
- Won the Vienna Beef cover from Swag's Summer of Swag Giveaway on Insta
- Cleveland XL Driver and t-shirt from their Insta giveaway
- Super Stroke hat + THP logo'd balls from winning NFL Pickem Week 2 - Thanks @GolferGal & @JB !
- And while the THP hat wasn't a win, it still feels like it is! :cool:

PXL_20210924_012829111.MP.jpg
PXL_20210915_012717232.jpg

Got in the custom Jordan 1 mids I won on IG. I'm not really a sneaker head but I could see myself rocking these
20210924_171152.jpg

Kind of a mixed bag win from 5 Iron Golf Center and Owen's Craftmix on Instagram. The good part is that it is a $500.00 gift certificate!! I believe it can be used for bay time or lessons. The bad part is there isn't a 5 Iron Golf Center even remotely near me. I choose the Philadelphia location, but I think that it can be used at any of their locations. If anyone has a 5 Iron Golf Center near them and think they can use it, send me a PM. Maybe we can work something out.

Back