Contest Winners Thread

As I've posted, I'm one of 25 finalist for the Callaway/Justine Timberlake contest. As one of the finalist I have already won a Callaway Diablo Octane Driver! They asked for my specs. I gave them 10*5 with regular flex. I presently have a Stiff shaft in my Cleveland Launcher, but from the reviews here about the Octane driver, I'm going with a regular flex. If I have any problems with the shaft, I can always change it. After all, I'm getting a FREE DRIVER!!!!!

I'll post pics when I get the driver!

As I've posted, I'm one of 25 finalist for the Callaway/Justine Timberlake contest. As one of the finalist I have already won a Callaway Diablo Octane Driver! They asked for my specs. I gave them 10*5 with regular flex. I presently have a Stiff shaft in my Cleveland Launcher, but from the reviews here about the Octane driver, I'm going with a regular flex. If I have any problems with the shaft, I can always change it. After all, I'm getting a FREE DRIVER!!!!!

Can't wait to see it buddy and here what you think.

Great looking driver duey.

Congrays Canio great driver I used to own one.

I was the lucky winner of the THP U.S. Open Contest. The unbelievable prize was a Srixon ZStar Driver built to my specs. It finally came yesterday, so here are some pics. I havent had a chance to break it in yet, but it looks unreal. The Dromos shaft is definitely unique and sweet looking.

I cannot thank THP enough for working so hard to get great prizes that bring tons of entries to these contests we all love, and also a big THANK YOU to Srixon / Cleveland Golf for their continued partnership with THP and their belief in social media.

Specs:
9.0* Head
Mayazaki Dromos 61g Stiff
Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound Red +1 wrap

Customized Spec label

100_1349.jpg

Wrench & weights, Headcover, manual

100_1350.jpg

Dromos Shaft artwork

100_1352.jpg

Sole

100_1353.jpg

Face

100_1355.jpg

Unboxing video (not the best unboxing video ever, but I didnt have much time this am)

That is one awesome looking driver! Congrats!

Congrats again, dubbledxu! NIce looking driver.

Great looking driver. Congrats on the US Open win

Great looking driver, Congrats on the win. Can't wait to hear how it performs.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Awesome looking driver DDxu! Can't wait to hear how it plays for you! Congrats on the US Open win... HUGE PRIZES here man. Can't wait to get my JPXs so I can post a plenty in this thread!

Awesome looking driver DDxu! Can't wait to hear how it plays for you! Congrats on the US Open win... HUGE PRIZES here man. Can't wait to get my JPXs so I can post a plenty in this thread!

Spaceman, how did you win the Mizunos again?

Oh boy! Mailman just left something on my porch!!!
Stay tuned....

Here are a couple pics of the custom Mizuno MP-T10 wedge I received for winning the first half of the fantasy season:

mizzy1.jpg

mizzy2.jpg

The finish on this thing is so awesome. I tried to get it catching some light in the pics, but she is so much sweeter in person.
I also wasn't sure what loft it would have, and I am so happy to see a 60* LW. That was the oldest club still in my bag, and I use LW a lot. This one is sure to become my favorite club in no time.

Thanks again to THP and Mizuno!!!!

That is one beautiful wedge, I would hate to use it and marr it up. Congrats.

That is one beautiful wedge, I would hate to use it and marr it up. Congrats.
I was thinking about not using it and just keeping it as a collector's item, but it is a well-made wedge that I'm sure would perform well...
Idk, what should I do? Use it or not?

That is a beautiful wedge

Tap tap taparoo

sweet looking wedge!

Congrats on the win JL! Can't believe I am saying it, but I would not play it. Too purdy to scratch up! :D

That is one sweet looking wedge JL, nicely done!

Congrats again _JL_!!

Spiff, can't wait to see them!

Here it is! Sorry its short, I didn't want to wait forever for it to upload so I can get to the dang range!

They look awesome Spiff!! Congrats!

They look great dude... congrats on the irons!

Back