Cool vacation idea, but daaammmnnnnn $$$$$$$$

millsan1

I've figured this game out! Oh wait, no I haven't
Reaction score
Handicap
14?
Facebook ad popped up.

2 week cruise around the British isles, play on Royal Port Rush, Carnasty, and a bunch of other whoopie doo courses, then attend the British open.

Sounds great.

But then the price. WOW. Inside stateroom, sitting on the engines, $10,000 per person. Nice room with a view? $15,000 per person.

Sounds awesome, but too rich for my blood. The golf is $5,000 for 6 rounds.

Link for those with more $ than me

Wow. That’s waaaaay too much money.

probably doesn't even include round trip airfare does it :sick:

You think that is expensive.....I have seen this one pop up in my Facebook feed a couple of times

The Ultimate Golf Trip

(Scroll down beyond the map to see the itinerary)

If only I had the time and money to spend 6 months of the year travelling and enjoying some golf...

You think that is expensive.....I have seen this one pop up in my Facebook feed a couple of times

The Ultimate Golf Trip

(Scroll down beyond the map to see the itinerary)

If only I had the time and money to spend 6 months of the year travelling and enjoying some golf...
This needs its own thread.... that's insane!!

Not cheap, however that's a heck of a trip.

Though I'd rather not be on a cruise in the North Sea in general.

I'm setting a trip up now for Scotland next August. 6 rounds inc Kingsbarns twice, Carnastie, North Berwick, New, Castle, apt for all with everybody own BR, bus to/from airport and up to Carnastie..par 4 from 1st tee Old, which we will ballot or walk up to...$2000 a head. No air just land.

I'm setting a trip up now for Scotland next August. 6 rounds inc Kingsbarns twice, Carnastie, North Berwick, New, Castle, apt for all with everybody own BR, bus to/from airport and up to Carnastie..par 4 from 1st tee Old, which we will ballot or walk up to...$2000 a head. No air just land.

I'd definitely do that deal, sounds awesome

I'd be down for something like that

Thanks for the link. I just booked.

I’ll stick with my THP Experiences, but I’m going Buckwild for 40th

The ultimate trip does not include Australia? Not going now.

Back