Coolest/best clubhouse?

MattyD-MPLS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I turned on the Abu Dhabi tournament and they went right to a shot of the eagle/falcon shaped clubhouse and it got me think!
What is the coolest/best clubhouse?

Mistwood Golf Course is amazing!

Bella Collina is awesome.
The Conservatory at Hammock Beach is insane when you include the members area.

70F59D76-32E2-440E-A1DF-024CDB296F49.jpeg

Pebble Beach
1579287770800.png

Got some great pictures from the MC clubhouse....amazing......and yes Mistwood clubhouse is awesome...so is the food..(get the garlic fries)

The Conservatory at Hammock Beach is insane when you include the members area.
It's pretty nuts without it.

interlachen's clubhouse is pretty awesome. It's a tudor, so it looks different than a lot of other clubhouses out there. The dinning area looked like a nicer version of the cheesecake factory. Not to mention all the historical pictures within the clubhouse itself

The clubhouse at East Lake is pretty awesome. It is almost a shrine to Bobby Jones inside that is part of it’s charm.

Had a chance to play Old Memorial in Tampa area a few years back. The locker room in that place is phenomenal. We knew about it in advance and basically spent the whole day on the premises soaking it in.

The R&A

I’ve never been, but I’ve always been amazed with Congressional’s clubhouse.

There’s a country club in Oregon called Waverley, that is right on a river. I’ve always thought their clubhouse was beautiful.

Medinah

Medinah_Getty.jpg

The coolest one I have been in is Hurstbourne Country Club in Louisville. It's an old Tudor mansion. Lot's of wood paneling, large ceilings, stone fireplaces, etc.

Screenshot_20200119-211556_Chrome.jpg

The most impressive that I’ve been to is Medinah.

B0646275-F4E8-41EA-ABAD-A6DFB8B4C1FE.jpeg

20191010_111547.jpg

Augusta Country Club.

I turned on the Abu Dhabi tournament and they went right to a shot of the eagle/falcon shaped clubhouse and it got me think!
What is the coolest/best clubhouse?
That course kinda makes me wanna take a trip.

Back