Tour Event Corales Puntacana Resort and Club Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the Corales Golf Club in Puntacana, fresh off the US Open. This course looks beautiful.

Will be interesting to see the field. Looks like Graeme is the defending champ, March 2019.

Going to reach here. Will Zalatoris is in the field. Would love to see him play well in a Tour event. He is doing very well on the Korn Ferry Tour, hitting better than 80% of GIR and just quietly finished T6 at the US Open.

Sometimes I watch more golf than I originally plan to just because the course is so beautiful. This will likely be one of those times.

What ? NO Tony Romo this year?

I supplied the Equipment to put in all the building Foundations, it is a beautiful piece of Property.

The course alone will be reason enough to watch this one.

Anirban Lahiri 10/10

I played this course last year, it was beautiful, my caddy was amazing. Can’t wait to see how the players do this week.

It is breathtaking for sure.. 😍

EiiB1x3XgAMTJzn.jpeg

Will Gordon 9/10

From the Corales Golf Club in Puntacana, fresh off the US Open. This course looks beautiful.

Is it just me or is the picture not showing up?

Is it bad that I don’t know who 60% of my fantasy team is this week? :p

Got my 10 person lineup in and still had $960,000 to spare LOL! Just grabbed all the ballstrikers I could get my hand on.

I love these tournaments. Hoping for a no name win. Maybe I can find my next Jason Gore to cheer for!

Checked PGA tour live and didnt see any coverage yet. Dang

Was just coming to post the same thing. Was looking forward to watching some golf after yesterday's work shitstorms.

Radio coverage goes live at noon EDT, but no tv until 3 EDT.

Wonder if Bhatia got the monkey off his back making the cut and finishing top 10 at the Safeway. -3 thru 11 early this week.

Back