Tour Event Corales Puntacana Resort and Club Championship

Grillo’s putting is rough.

Walkoff ace for Kraft! Eagle-par-eagle finish 🔥🔥

This is the stuff I love! Wouldn’t be disappointed if o either of these guys won this week.

This is the stuff I love! Wouldn’t be disappointed if o either of these guys won this week.

Makes it special to know how these guys grind it out over the year.

this course is extra green and fantastic with the ocean and tight flags!

bit pricey to play there huh?

DATES OF PLAYUSD$ (Per Player)TEE TIMES
July 17 – Sept 30, 2020$195.0008:00am – 1:30pm
October 1 – November 22, 2020$295.0008:00am – 12:45pm
$195.0001:00pm – 01:30pm
November 23, 2020 – April 4, 2021$395.0008:00am – 12:45pm
$295.0001:00pm – 01:30pm

Yes, I would love to see one of these guys win.

Believe it or not, Byrd has as many PGA Tour wins as Rickie Fowler. Both have 5. Byrd's last win was in 2011 although he did win Web.com Tour Championship in 2017 And Barnes is in his 312th start on tour without a victory.

Yes, I would love to see one of these guys win.

Believe it or not, Byrd has as many PGA Tour wins as Rickie Fowler. Both have 5. Byrd's last win was in 2011 although he did win Web.com Tour Championship in 2017 And Barnes is in his 312th start on tour without a victory.
I didn’t realize that about Byrd! Barnes’s record is well known. All of these guys are so good it could just take one win even with a weak field to be a stepping stone towards big things. Not to mention the exemptions that come with winning this tournament!

Have been a Barnes fan fora long time, Used to be a secondary tournament to a WGC and did not carry the benefits that it does now. Before; no masters invite, no Fed Ex points and now, all the bennies a regular event with get you....

Good to see Tylor McCumber playing well...

Last edited:
Good to see Taylor McCumber playing well...

ImmenseTinyAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

Sorry, as nice as the course looks I can't get into this tournament. Feels like a JV field.

DaLeat had himself a round today...minus 8. Question is will the cut line remain at -2 or will he be enjoying the island the remainder of the weekend?

Did the wind pick up?? Starting to see some bogeys.

what are you watching on, Thought broadcast was at 2?

what are you watching on, Thought broadcast was at 2?
Just peeked at the leaderboard. Radio coverage started at noon eastern, no video broadcast until 3 eastern.

Birdie, birdie, triple bogey for defending champ McDowell 😳

Adam Long with 6 (yes 6!) straight birdies. -7 thru 10 and -9 for the tournament.

Talking to my friend in the D.R. and his good friend runs the Course, there will be plans made in the next few weeks...

Wonder if these guys can get the cut to -5. There’s scoring out there again today.

Birdie, birdie, triple bogey for defending champ McDowell 😳
. definitely looking like he has more better days behind than aheadm...wish he would start playing well to give Srixon a boost...I guess you can hell who is supporting him as

Lahiri going low! 64 and it may not be the lowest round we see today. Moving day is right!

Briefly a 6 way tie for first here. 2021 Masters exemption on the line, you know these guys want this!

Back