Corded Grips: Love or Loathe?

Love ‘em! Been using MCCs for 10 years.

What’s your personal take on corded grips? Do you enjoy them? Or are they too much for you?

Let’s talk cords!
Used to loathe them, but this year, due to my arthritic hands, I moved to midsize and +4 grips, which seem to help. But at the Mizuno experience I waggled your and/or Cody's wedges and the Z cords felt absolutely marvelous. I have found a few in midsize and put them on driver, 7 iron and one wedge - they are terrrific - and easy on/off with air (I was surprised about that). Anyway, if they made a Z cord midsize +4 I would be all in on them - first in line to buy! And, this, from a Lamkin person!

Man, the grip shortage is real. It’s a B to find corded grips right now for me, at least, the ones I want.

The only thing we have a lot of around here is MCCs and that could be just because the PGASS just opened.

The only thing we have a lot of around here is MCCs and that could be just because the PGASS just opened.
I’m glad I’m sitting on about a dozen zcord still :(

Man, the grip shortage is real. It’s a B to find corded grips right now for me, at least, the ones I want.
Yep, I've been trying to get the GP MCC grips for a year. Up until recently the only ones I could find were the ones with the college color scheme for universities I had no interest in.

Back