Corey Conners Thread

YukonLiving

Team Hackers
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw this on Instagram this morning. Tim Horton’s made up a special batch of donuts in honour of Conners’ hole-in-one from last weekend.

297A447F-AD7B-41D7-A032-AE2FEE6C9283.jpeg

Also, I am curious if this is just a Listowel Timmy's thing, as that's where he's from.

Been through that town 100 times in my life, small spot, huge story for them for sure.

Canada's new favorite golfer?

That's awesome! I hope he can continue his fine play the rest of the year. Donut take success at Augusta for granted :giggle:

Cory has an awesome swing. Very simple and smooth.

The most Canadian thing that ever Canadian'ed?

I love it hahaha
Right?! Super creative, and they actually look pretty good!

Also, I am curious if this is just a Listowel Timmy's thing, as that's where he's from.

Been through that town 100 times in my life, small spot, huge story for them for sure.
Also curious! Might have to wander down the street on lunch to find out. I suspect that it's a Listowel only thing though...

I can sneak it in as a "service call". How many do y'all want?

Nice, looks tasty! I'd take two.

Conners, Mackenzie Hughes and Ben Curtis, all went to Kent State (I went there for my undergrad). Golf was one sport that Kent State was actually really good in.

As much as I hate the corporate clowns that constitute Tim Hortons - that's pretty cool.

As much as I hate the corporate clowns that constitute Tim Hortons - that's pretty cool.
I’m sure it was someone at the local store who thought it’d be a good idea.

Back