Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone tried these? He's on instagram. https://www.instagram.com/corey_paul_functional_art/

One of my friends here locally just bought a set of wedges that he hasn't gotten to play with. The basic idea is 'functional art' where he customizes them to look insane. Has also done some collabs with Logan Olson (putter maker) relatively recently.

1580006197649.png

1580006222308.png

1580006244537.png

The irons in the first pic are gorgeous..don’t know if I could bring myself to get them dirty

I like it. Those look just awesome.

Really digging the wedges with the shadow markings.

Yeah, they are nuts... And he's relatively small so the prices aren't really all that bad. In most cases cheaper than OTR wedges.

If I hadn't JUST replaced my wedges, I may actually be reaching out to him. Some of his work is serious mind blowing

Looks good. A new SW is needed....Maybe

Wasn’t @Jman talking about wedges not long ago?

Wasn’t @Jman talking about wedges not long ago?
Yup. With Artisan though I get a full fitting one on one with Mike Taylor, you know, the guy who still does Tiger’s grinds. :oops::p??

His Instagram pictures are crazy. The Louis Vuitton inspired clubs are crazy.

If I hadn't JUST replaced my wedges, I may actually be reaching out to him. Some of his work is serious mind blowing
I've had a blast following his work on insta.

Yup. With Artisan though I get a full fitting one on one with Mike Taylor, you know, the guy who still does Tiger’s grinds. :oops::p??
That is incredible. How many questions are you going to ask him?

Those wedges, my goodness. Just beauties.

20200125_211251.jpg

20200125_211311.jpg
Handsome

those wedges tho...

Sheesh those wedges are gorgeous.

Those are some sessy looking wedges! (y)

I'll take a set of those wedges.

I think I like the Bettinardi ones better honestly.

Sweet jeebus, those wedges!

Wasn't he sick sticks before he went off an did a new thing? From what I remember (when he was sick sticks) he would mass order custom wedges, presumably from China, and customize them. I don't think he's making the wedges himself - though I could be mistaken.

I have always been a fan of his art, but the source of the clubs leaves me slightly worried about quality.

Can I assume he is buying blanks and milking himself? Or is he creating from scratch?

Man, there are a lot of great looking boutique wedges out there.

Back