Are there any benefits to wearing one? Does the cork do something for you?

I’d Give them a try of given one. Probably wouldn’t go out my way to buy one though.

Sure, for fly-fishing, golf, not so much! 😎

I cant imagine how these would be comfortable or breathable. In the weather I tend to play in, I feel like these would not be a good option.

I cant imagine how these would be comfortable or breathable. In the weather I tend to play in, I feel like these would not be a good option.
Based on when I sold flooring it shouldn't get stinky from sweat and bacteria. That would be the main selling point for hot climates.

Based on when I sold flooring it shouldn't get stinky from sweat and bacteria. That would be the main selling point for hot climates.

I think SE Texas in the summer would would say otherwise, lol. Either way it's a hard pass from me.

Gotta pass on these

No thanks.

I couldn’t resist the temptation to thumb tack a note to it!

I took a few minutes to read up on cork and using cork for hats. Interesting reading. Cork offers some benefits but I don’t feel the need to buy or wear a cork hat.

Big nope here...

yeahhhhh, no.....that looks like something bought in a bar on a dare after too many yager-bombs

I mean, i don't drink, but thats about my impression

Do I get a glass of Cabernet w/ purchase?
Look at mister fancy pants here with the Cabernet. My box wine doesn't have cork sir.

Negative ghost rider.

Big no go for me.

Eliminating looks from the equation, how hot must your head get in this on a summer day?

Nah I'm good... wouldn't your head sweat like crazy?

Cork's expensive is it real cork or just made to look like cork? Either way, might be big with wine people, but not this wine person!:LOL:

Definite No.

Look at mister fancy pants here with the Cabernet. My box wine doesn't have cork sir.
And make that a Cakebread Cab while you're putting that hat into a bag for me. :p

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
I wouldn’t wear one on course, but I’d wear one off of it. They look kinda cool

Back