Corona Virus/COVID19: Lighten The Mood?

I tried to make a humorous remark about the crisis on My Golf Spy--I thought a pretty harmless one--and got a morals code violation!
I think I'll just read your posts instead.

Now that everyone needs haircuts but the barbershops are closed, my Flobee purchase doesn't look so crazy.

Today I went to Walmart to buy a bag of cat food for my cat instead of TOILET PAPER.
Already in line, a woman behind me asked me if I had a cat. 🐾
I stare at her ... But then why would I be buying cat food, right? 😝😝
So on impulse I told her NO, that I didn’t have a cat, that I was starting the cat food diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but was 15 pounds lighter! πŸ€—
I told her that it was the perfect diet and that all you had to do is carry the kibbles in your pockets and eat one or two every time you feel hungry (I have to mention that practically everyone in line was interested in my story).
Frightened, the woman asks me if I ended up in the hospital because the cat food had poisoned me. I answered, of course not!
I was admitted because I bent down to smell the ass of another cat and I was hit by a truck!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I thought the man behind her was going to have a heart attack because of laughing too

I have to admit it had me laughing out loud, thank you

Farmers harvesting the Toilet Paper!!!:drinks:tractor.jpg

1f604dd0fe8cb69a6575c8f3e66b630b.jpg

Excuse me while I social distance.

social distancing.jpg

covid sumos.png

1585143808086.png

For reference - Ohio Governor Mike DeWine (left) - Unrelated and very talented deaf sign language interpreter (right)
Garth from Wayne's World

Golfer drinking homeless..png

;

Golfoholics just posted this;

This post just guilted us into donating a few dozen Golfoholics sweatshirts to the homeless. Gotta be even tougher for them with the pandemic going around. #helpthehomeless

Last edited:
Pat on back.jpg

These guys are making a fortune out of th ecurrent situation.

Page down and see the name of the guy in Madagascar......

This is how I will feel after all this is over!

I posted this in another thread here so stop reading if you've heard this.

People have been hoarding toilet paper.

Now there are reports of people hoarding eggs.

It's shaping up to be a really ugly Halloween.

Back