Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so many questions, and they all revolve around why a Reese's was used in that GIF. What if I want the Reese's, but not the ban?

Is is suppose to be "not sorry butter cup"?

I have so many questions, and they all revolve around why a Reese's was used in that GIF. What if I want the Reese's, but not the ban?

Haha, I was laughing when I posted that. For some reason all I could think was not sorry, and the Reese's commercial came to mind so I looked for an image and that gif popped up and I thought it was perfect, hahaha.

Haha, I was laughing when I posted that. For some reason all I could think was not sorry, and the Reese's commercial came to mind so I looked for an image and that gif popped up and I thought it was perfect, hahaha.

Well now we're fighting, because I want a Reese's peanut butter cup and I can't, because it's probably not that essential. Who's the monster now!?

Oh that Reese's looks so good. This stay at home has not been good for my eating habits. :oops:
Reeses peanut butter cups are best right out of the fridge!!!

Okay back to the disease talk.

Who would have thought a thread about Covid 19 would make everyone hungry. Craving a Reese’s is the worst thing, since I just finished lunch.

You really should never be sorry about a Reese's.

Who would have thought a thread about Covid 19 would make everyone hungry. Craving a Reese’s is the worst thing, since I just finished lunch.

combo blizzard. Reese's and oreo.

Might be the first thing I get when this madness ends.

I am thoughly amazed at all the New Yorkers who jumped on a plane the minute the SIP order was given, talk about only thinking of yourself. They should all be locked down on landing, I see Florida National Guard is meeting them and given them a 14 day stay at home but I doubt if they are selfish enough to get on a plane knowing they are a good chance of being infected they are going to ignore any other orders.
The area hospitals are expecting an influx of travelers into the region, many of whom are infected and escaping areas that are already beyond healthcare capacity. That will have the effect of bringing the virus into our area earlier than modelled, and also using up our healthcare resources before the local population gets sick.

Now I am going to have to grab the chocolate truffles and peanut butter for home made Reese's Cup.

So, word on the street is our governor is now ready to issue the shelter in place order a whopping 24 hours later. If it lasts months instead of weeks like he is saying, things are going to get really bad here. Worst case scenario, I lose my job, possibly my wife as well. When this clears, we hit the job market with tens of thousands of other qualified applicants. This is on the extreme end, but scary none the less.

How many of you Reese's lovers grab the 4 pack saying "I'll save 2 for later" but already ate 2 of them before even making it to the car.

Stop it! Please. I'm eating and drinking more as it is ... Must go out for my powerwalkingsocialdistancingexercise after a conference call.

How many of you Reese's lovers grab the 4 pack saying "I'll save 2 for later" but already ate 2 of them before even making it to the car.
I am a Snickers Junkie, from the freezer or fridge only. No hot chocolate for me.

And their "fun" size so only 12 carbs, but I tend to eat 4 at a time so there goes that logic...back to our previously scheduled programing...but it is good to think of something else for 20 seconds.

2 bags of Reese’s eggs.
A bag of butterfingers.
Packs of applesauce.
Cran-grape juice.
6 dozen ‘20 chrome soft triple track.
9 charmin forever rolls (standing semiannual order)

I’ve got all my essentials covered :LOL:

I could go for an EL Fudge from the freezer right about now... Oh so good

This is infuriating me. They are all coming to Florida too for some reason. I hate to say it, but I wish they would just close down all domestic flights, or at least flights from NY and other hard hit areas. You want to contain this thing, stop letting people out of there.
We are running into that here in Maine, people from NY, Massachusetts and, Connecticut wanting to move into their summer camps and homes to escape the virus. Causing a big uproar with the locals!

I am so grateful that I learned earlier this year that I have asthma, or I would think for sure I have it. I have had some days where I can barely breathe. Fortunately, I got my Rx refilled, and that, along with my inhaler, has helped a ton. After I walk the dog in the morning i'm a mess. Sneezing, coughing, wheezing, it's gross.

You need one of those drones that can walk your dog. ;)That way you can stay inside in the filtered air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back