Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is inflating numbers?
when this started news agencies reported 3% or more fatality rate. Now down to 0.26% and falling. Yet 40 million unemployed and millions of children hungry in the US.

when this started news agencies reported 3% or more fatality rate. Now down to 0.26% and falling. Yet 40 million unemployed and millions of children hungry in the US.
Who is inflating the death numbers?

Okay everybody let’s return this one to the regularly scheduled programming.

It was odd today to turn on the news and not see a thing about the virus.

Yeah Jeesh. I get it but what the hell is the difference in our day to day? People are murdered. Lots of them everyday. Dude was charged with murder. What more you want?

You know, as a CCW holder even, I have never had a bad experience with the police. I show the utmost respect to them, and they treat me with respect. I figure if I have an issue I’ll take it up with their supervisor later. So if I’m pulled over late at night I turn on all of my dome lights. I keep my hands on the wheel until I’m told to produce something, then I repeat that back to the officer and tell him my moves before producing said weapon or documents.

Jeesh just listen. You won’t have issues. If you do, take it up with the supervisor the next day. Don’t F with them. I don’t care. They have authority at that time. If you have an issue take it up the next day. Not then. Easier said then done. But smart. You won’t die.

Moving back to our regularaly scheduled infighting and discord now.

Who is inflating the death numbers?

Co-Morbidity to start with.
News out of NY, MI and MN that regardless of cause, if someone tests positive, they are to be deemed death by Covid.

It’s easy to pretend that the numbers are accurate, but when Birx and so many others say the audit will take place it’s fair to say that the number is off.

I'm home from hospital where I almost died of the virus that I contracted on May 12. If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer them. I made a long post on FB that is public under Russell Floyd (profile pic is Kobe Bryant and daughter) as well
Nice write up of your experience on Facebook! Happy to see you made it through. So how old are you, mid to late 30's?

Co-Morbidity to start with.
News out of NY, MI and MN that regardless of cause, if someone tests positive, they are to be deemed death by Covid.

It’s easy to pretend that the numbers are accurate, but when Birx and so many others say the audit will take place it’s fair to say that the number is off.
So you believe that hospitals all over the country are intentionally misclassifying substantial numbers of deaths as Covid-related?

Yeah Jeesh. I get it but what the hell is the difference in our day to day? People are murdered. Lots of them everyday. Dude was charged with murder. What more you want?

You know, as a CCW holder even, I have never had a bad experience with the police. I show the utmost respect to them, and they treat me with respect. I figure if I have an issue I’ll take it up with their supervisor later. So if I’m pulled over late at night I turn on all of my dome lights. I keep my hands on the wheel until I’m told to produce something, then I repeat that back to the officer and tell him my moves before producing said weapon or documents.

Jeesh just listen. You won’t have issues. If you do, take it up with the supervisor the next day. Don’t F with them. I don’t care. They have authority at that time. If you have an issue take it up the next day. Not then. Easier said then done. But smart. You won’t die.

There is no indication Floyd was uncooperative. And the other officers on the scene who took part haven’t been charged with anything.

You are aware their reimbursement is different (higher) if they classify it as C19?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In some ways. So what? You think hospitals all over the country are committing fraud to get higher medicare payments?

In some ways. So what? You think hospitals all over the country are committing fraud to get higher medicare payments?

What’s your deal? Why are you so angry? You need to take it down a notch, you literally quote every person and try to argue with them. We have cities burning down right now, business owners dying trying to protect their business that they just got back after being locked down, and you feel the need to come in and argue with every person.

We need some peace right now. Enough with the arguing. Enough with the finger pointing. Enough with the beating of the chests, and my numbers are better than your numbers. Enough with all of it! <— and this last part is at everyone not just you.

What’s your deal? Why are you so angry? You need to take it down a notch, you literally quote every person and try to argue with them. We have cities burning down right now, business owners dying trying to protect their business that they just got back after being locked down, and you feel the need to come in and argue with every person.

We need some peace right now. Enough with the arguing. Enough with the finger pointing. Enough with the beating of the chests, and my numbers are better than your numbers. Enough with all of it! <— and this last part is at everyone not just you.
Im not angry at all. I don’t personally insult anyone or fan any flames. I see people making what are IMO irresponsible or incorrect statements and I offer additional information or ask questions. This thread was 450 pages before I made one comment, and that was because JB asked me to move a discussion here. I guess some people are sensitive if their views or opinions get questioned. But if you are asking everyone to cool off (again only replying to my comment but ok), fine, I won’t initiate any posts on this thread for awhile. But if someone comments to me I should respond.

Im not angry at all. I don’t personally insult anyone or fan any flames. I see people making what are IMO irresponsible or incorrect statements and I offer additional information or ask questions. This thread was 450 pages before I made one comment, and that was because JB asked me to move a discussion here. I guess some people are sensitive if their views or opinions get questioned. But if you are asking everyone to cool off (again only replying to my comment but ok), fine, I won’t initiate any posts on this thread for awhile. But if someone comments to me I should respond.

Let’s get something straight, I am calling you out because you are the one quoting post after post and arguing. It’s pretty funny that you are talking about people not being able to see someone else’s view when that is EXACTLY what you do in EVERY SINGLE post you make, so let’s not try and play that game.

Yes, I quoted you, and am quoting you again here, and will quote you more times if I feel it is necessary. I am literally sick to my stomach watching the news and social media and seeing what is going on in the world right now, and I don’t need to come to MY forum and see people arguing and going in circles when it’s clear no one is going to agree. I’m over it.

We need to bring peace and kindness into this thread, not arguing and pissing matches. I’m over it.

Let’s get something straight, I am calling you out because you are the one quoting post after post and arguing. It’s pretty funny that you are talking about people not being able to see someone else’s view when that is EXACTLY what you do in EVERY SINGLE post you make, so let’s not try and play that game.

Yes, I quoted you, and am quoting you again here, and will quote you more times if I feel it is necessary. I am literally sick to my stomach watching the news and social media and seeing what is going on in the world right now, and I don’t need to come to MY forum and see people arguing and going in circles when it’s clear no one is going to agree. I’m over it.

We need to bring peace and kindness into this thread, not arguing and pissing matches. I’m over it.

Maybe its time to go back to what this forum is about....... golf. This particular thread has digressed into one where no one can win. We are a community of golfers. Period. Let’s leave it to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe its time to go back to what this forum is about....... golf. This particular thread has digressed into one where no one can win. We are a community of golfers. Period. Let’s leave it to that.

I don’t have a problem with people talking about non golf things, and even disagreeing, but doing so in a civil way is how it should be, not talking in circles getting mad at each other for not sharing the same view points and just screaming louder to try and get someone to agree when it’s never going to happen.

But I do agree, maybe we can all remember we are here for one common shared interest in golf and get back to some golf talk. Bring a little positivity and happiness to the world and the forum instead of what has happened in here.

We found an interesting addition to the golf carts at our course this morning: clear vinyl dividers. I'm guessing it's in an effort to allow two golfers to use the same cart without having to be from the same household. I will say, somebody is making money off this virus. A couple weeks back I looked into the "social distance" dots they put on store floors to keep you apart while waiting in line and they were running at roughly $40 each!
20200531_064751.jpg
Also from what I've heard it sounds like there could be an announcement this week that our province is going to start reopening on a regional basis. Currently Toronto is holding the rest of us back; they have the high population density and the highest numbers as a result. Hard to make a smaller city with zero cases suffer as a result.

I would assume this is the standard white people response. I've never had an issue with police either but I am white. I don't think there is a way you or I can comprehend not being white but if it was as easy as you say it is we wouldn't have these issues.

I would assume this is the standard white people response. I've never had an issue with police either but I am white. I don't think there is a way you or I can comprehend not being white but if it was as easy as you say it is we wouldn't have these issues.

You make it sound like being a non-white in America is fraught with injustice and danger.

BonB.png

We are not going to head down a race path in this thread please

That seems about right. Enjoy hunger games everyone, may the odds be ever in your favor.

Time to delete this thread and forget about it.

Time to delete this thread and forget about it.

still lots of CV local impact

the little s***skids go back to school tomorrow, no more daily vacation!:p

cv19.jpg

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back