Coronavirus and the Masters

man this sucks. I get the need, but I look forward to this tournament more than any other every single year.

I would move it for Labor day weekend... no golf tournaments that weekend and most players will be in Atlanta for the Tour Championship. Sounds kinda backwards but could work out

Huge bummer that this is being postponed

f**k.

When you cancel "The Masters" (in Jim Nantz's Voice...) The "Stuff" gets real really fast.

THE Masters will change the schedule if they want to.....

I wonder what the average age for members at Augusta National is ?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Dang.

The course is only open until Memorial Day at the latest, which seems like a long time, but if schools are closed, there won't be a period of time where the kids are out of school and the course is open. Which means no rental market, which is awful for the local economy.

I'm wondering right now how the ANGC feels about the potential for keeping the course open until June when the kids are (hypothetically) out of school and running the risk of showing the Masters with the course in a less than perfect state.

Deep down, we all knew it was going to happen. Still sucks seeing it be a reality though

I mean only slightly positive is that Tiger gets more time to get healthy. I know it's a very small positive.....

Damn really disappointed to have seen this news today :mad:

Wow....

Whelp .... time to go fishing! Being a small speck in a gigantic pool of water, I can breathe & only worry about these Corona ;)

I think most of us saw this coming, but it is still a huge disappointment. And really curious when (and if) they will play the 2020 Masters. :unsure:

I'm not mad at Tiger getting more time to wear his green jacket.

We knew it was coming, but praying it didn't happen. Oh well life goes on.

“I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.”

Golf fans right now

Me included!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back